Visits

"Star."

You stir a little at the hushed voice, but remain asleep, burying yourself deeper into the sheets.

"Starlight."

That gets your attention a little more, and you groan sleepily as a reply, still remaining curled up with your teddies.
Cool fingers try pulling the blankets away from your face, but this just makes you grumble even more, and squirm away from the touch.

"Make room for me, little Star?"

You groan again, but move to the edge of your bed while still clinging to Star. Jr while your large duck plush, the teddy with the moon on its chest and your small duck all fall onto the floor, where Zero was sleeping.
Zero sits bolt upright, head snapping towards you. His stitched-up fingers move your hair out of the way of your face, and you scowl in your half-asleep state.

"Go 'way." You grumble.

"I'm sorry, Star." Zero replies quietly, and then looks at Tomura as he lifts the covers on your bed.

"It's fine. Lie back down." You hear Tomura order.

"Of course, sir." Zero replies, slowly lying back down amongst the fallen plushies, but keeping his eyes on you.

"'Mura?" You ask groggily, turning around and trying to blink awake.

"Sleep." Is the response.

"Why aren't you with Dabi?" You ask, yawning and rubbing your eyes.

"I can't be with him right now." Tomura replies dryly, moving his hair to one side as he lays down.

You pause, your sleep-addled brain struggling to piece together the words, and when it does, your blood goes a little cold.

"Do you not love each other any more?" You ask quietly and fearfully.

His eyes flash neon once more, even in the dark, making Zero sit upright again, his smile gone for once and his eyes stern as he stares at Tomura.
Tomura seems to compose himself quickly, though, his eyes going back to normal within moments.

"It's fine, Star. Zero, I'm in control."

You're unconvinced, and apparently so is Zero, because he stays sat upright, his faint smile wavering as he looks at Tomura.

"If it's fine, why aren't you in your room?" You question sleepily, but cuddle up to his side anyway. "Did Dabi have a bad dream and burn you on accident?"

"No, Star." Tomura replies. "Let's stop talking now. Go to sleep."

"But I'm worried." You pout as Zero begins inching back down to the ground again.

"No need. We're fine." Tomura says, but it sounds strained. "My body just isn't letting me do certain things. That's all. Like you with food."

"What things?" You ask curiously, with the full intention of trying to help.

Tomura huffs in amusement. "Full of questions as always. I'm glad they didn't take that perk from you."

"Tell me?" You ask, looking up at him, trying to make out his features in the dim lighting from your new nightlight.

"Well you know. Any kind of affection with anyone mostly. But mostly when I want to kis-"

You groan and cover your ears with your hands, and Tomura's teeth flash a little as he chuckles in response.

"Gross!" You whine. "Stop!"

"Go to sleep then, otherwise I'll carry on." Tomura replies. "Brat."