Vulnerabilities and Reassurances

Touya had not been pleased when Tomura had finally arrived, Ujiko and Hakuchō in tow.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Touya sneers angrily, glaring directly at the teenager beside Tomura.

Her eyes are on the floor, her mouth shut and her body language is tense, and defeated, which tells Touya that Tomura had been sensible enough to tell her she was on thin ice with his partner.

"Sit." Tomura directs her, gesturing to a chair a little ways from Touya.

She sits where he gestured towards immediately, her splinted wings sagging behind her as though today was the worst day in her life, which Touya knew was categorically untrue.

Tomura murmurs a quiet order to Zero, who stands up from where he'd been sitting at Touya's bedside for days now, and sits beside Hakuchō instead, who practically shrinks in on herself the second his thigh brushes against hers slightly.
Tomura takes Zero's place instead, running his eyes all over Touya as if to assess the amount of damage that'd been done to him.

Eventually he leans forward, seeming to be expecting a kiss from his hospitalised partner, but Touya just glares at him.
Tomura gives him a faint look of amusement, leaning back again and allowing Ujiko to run checks on Touya without having to watch a child he basically raised kiss his fucked up partner.

"She was found in a HSPC building." Tomura finally answers.

Touya throws her another look, but she's still very much avoiding looking back at him.

"Well put her back." He says as Ujiko huffs, retrieving a clipboard and wandering back out of the room without a word.

"Eye for an eye." Tomura replies blandly.

"You can't be fuckin' serious. She's the reason Star still can't fuckin' eat!" Touya snaps. "I'm not taking care of that little cunt."

"Touya." Tomura warns, his eyes flashing dangerously for a split second.

Touya scowls, forgetting himself and moving to cross his arms stubbornly before remembering he doesn't have a lower arm anymore on one side and hissing in annoyance.
Tomura gives him another amused smirk before leaning forward again and presses his cracked lips to Touya's.

"Don't be stubborn." He says, his voice sounding warm in comparison to his usual rasp.

"Get fucked." Touya replies sharply, but Tomura's eyes are still soft on him regardless.

"Mm." Tomura smirks at him, sitting back fully into his chair. "I hear you took down Endeavor. Congratulations."

Touya's heart soars from pride, and although he'd have preferred to be told 'good job' rather than 'congratulations', he was going to take it anyway, because he had been stronger than Enji in the end.
Enji's son, discarded for not being strong enough, finally was able to make a mark on him, finally being seen by the man for as strong as he'd always been despite being forgotten about.

After all, how many thirteen year olds survive a forest fire as serious as the one he'd caused and live to tell the tale?

"I had to kill my teacher." Tomura says casually.

"What?" Touya asks, frowning slightly in confusion.

"Once I managed to get One For All, he turned." Tomura shrugs. "I was just a means to an end. He wanted it and I wasn't going to give it to him."

Touya scowls.
He knew he was a fucking prick from the second he met him. But he did think there was some kind of genuine care for Tomura somewhere within the black hole that resided in AFO's chest, after all, the best part of a decade was a long time to take care of someone that you simply wanted to use as a pawn for your ultimate goal.
And Tomura really did respect the old creep too, which was what was bugging Touya the most about it.