Cuddle Party

If Dabi did end up becoming Shigaraki's boyfriend, you didn't really notice it.
They didn't behave any differently around each other, Dabi still ruffling his feathers and Shigaraki still snapping here and there at him.
The only discernible difference you'd noticed was that Shigaraki had definitely been getting more and more tolerant of you.
Even to the point that if Spinner was out and he wanted to play a game, he'd approach you instead of just playing alone like he had been doing.

At first you had thought it was just because you were on your period, so everyone had been being a little softer with you, but Shigaraki kept it up even after the bleeding had stopped.
He'd even stopped getting frustrated with you when you struggled with your math work, instead taking a moment to close his eyes and take a deep breath before trying to explain things to you again calmly and slowly.
Like right now, you could tell he was trying not to get frustrated with you for not knowing your times tables off by heart.

He'd been sitting with his face scrunched up in thought for about a minute, spinning a pencil between thin fingers.

"Okay. Let's try it this way." He sighs. "Two and two is what?"

"Four." You answer, and he nods, writing down a two and then a four underneath it.

"And then four plus two?" He asks, red eyes meeting your own.

"...Six." You reply.

He jots down the six under the four and motions loosely with his hand for you to continue.
You, slowly, manage to count all the way up to twenty four, and then he nods.

"Alright. So this is the two times table." He informs you. "It's basically just adding the same number over and over."

Your head hurts.

"Do you think you can make one of these, but with three instead?" He asks, gesturing to the diagram in front of you and handing you the pencil.

"Can I have a juice break?" You ask shyly.

He grunts, getting up from his stool to get you a drink.
Everyone else was gone today, leaving it as just you and him. Atsuhiro and Spinner had gone out in Spinner's new van, and Jin and Himiko were out on a special job, according to Dabi.
Dabi was in bed having a pain day because he worked hard the night before so you were being good and keeping out of his way.

It was still so fascinating watching Shigaraki navigate life without being able to touch things. It almost looked elegant how he handled everything, even watching him pouring a glass of apple juice for you had you engrossed in his actions.
He didn't put sugar around the rim of the glass for you like Kurogiri did, but he also didn't get mad at making the drink for you for once so you count that as a win.

"Here."

He slides the glass towards you.
You thank him, cherishing the chance to get away from the numbers for a second. You watch, taking a sip from your apple juice as he slides back into the booth beside you, scrolling through his phone silently.

"Shigaraki?" You ask, filling the empty space.

He hums a response, not looking up from the screen in his hands.

"Are you Dabi's boyfriend now?" You ask, sipping your juice soon after.

Shigaraki pauses, locks his phone, looks up at you with curious red eyes.

"Is that okay?" He asks, as if the question was a test.

You nod. "Dabi said it would make him happy."

Shigaraki goes quiet again, his eyes widening for a split second and his cheeks tinting ever so slightly pink.
He grunts something you don't hear clearly, placing his phone on the bar counter again and encouraging you to carry on with your work once more.