Very First Christmas

You wake up with a start when your light turns on suddenly, and Himiko throws herself onto your bed excitedly, wrapping her arms around you and grinning into your neck.

"Merry Christmas!" She exclaims, far too energetic for so early in the morning. "Santa came!"

"What?" You ask, still half asleep despite your heightened heartbeat from the sudden awakening.

"Santa came!" Himiko repeats. "He left us so many presents! And Rudolph ate your carrot a little!"

"What? Really?" You ask, your excitement begins to bubble in your chest the more you wake up.

"Yeah! Come see!" Himiko encourages. "Let's wake up everyone else, too!"

You agree, which makes Himiko squeal with excitement, and she peels herself from you, practically bouncing while she waits for you to get out of bed yourself. You carry the teddy with the moon on it with you while you follow Himiko to Jin's room, joining her in jumping onto his bed and waking him up with a hug like she had done to you.
It's worth it, because he wakes up with a big sleepy smile and gives you both a squeeze and kiss on the cheek while mirroring your excitement about it being Christmas day. Once you and Himiko have had your fill of cuddles with Uncle Jin you all get up and he slips on some comfy house shoes and heads downstairs to make coffee and probably smoke while you and Himiko wake up everyone else.
You kind of wanted to wake Dabi up next, but Himiko said that you had to wake him up last for some reason. Not wanting to argue, you follow her to Atsuhiro's room, who gets a more subdued awakening, Himiko shaking him gently while chanting the word 'Christmas' over and over. You stay outside of Spinner's room while Himiko jumps up and down at the foot of his bed and throws a pillow at him to wake him up.

When you get to Dabi's door, Himiko lets you go in first, and you quietly sneak up to him while he sleeps, his back to the door, and his body all curled up like a cat. He looks like he's holding a hoodie close to his chest like you would cuddle your teddies, his face buried into it while he sleeps.

"Pawpaw." You call softly, climbing onto the bed with him.

He murmurs sleepily, stretching out slightly and curling straight back up again.

"It's Christmas." You whisper, curling around his back. "Pawpaw, wake up, I wanna see what Santa bought."

"S' Christmas?" He asks sleepily.

"It's Christmas!" Himiko exclaims as she jumps onto the bed too, landing on Dabi's legs and making him jolt upwards. "Were you cuddling Shiggy's hoodie?"

"What? No. Crazy ass." Dabi scoffs, but there's a pink tint to his cheeks that's hard to ignore.

"Wake up so we can open our presents!" Himiko demands, tearing the hoodie away from him and throwing it across the room so she can cuddle up to his side instead.

"Go away, I hate mornings." He says grumpily, but wraps an arm around you each.

"But it's Christmas. Himiko says this Christmas is going to be a really, really good one." You say, trying to encourage him to get out of bed a little earlier than he usually would.

"And I'm never wrong." Himiko says proudly.

"Yeah? What about that time you-" Dabi begins to ask with a smirk, but she cuts him off.

"Never. Wrong." She repeats firmly.

It takes a little while, but you manage to coax Dabi out of bed, and you follow behind an equally excited Himiko, thundering down the stairs to see what Santa brought you both. 
You can't help but squeal with excitement when you see the presents under the tree. Santa had never been to your house before, and it looked like he bought a lot of presents. And just like Himiko said, there was a little nibble on the carrot you'd demanded that Dabi leave out for Rudolph. You hold it up to Dabi triumphantly, and he chuckles, patting your head.