Apologize?

Not every prince in the stories we have read so far is utterly pure and friendly,  but also tainted and rude with a cold demeaner and attitude. That is also how we can describe Hwang Hyunjin, who is the most alluring person you've ever seen, and in fact is the prince of Seoul.

Hwang hyunjin never knew how to be more considerate or less rude to the people he didn't have anything to do with. He is cold and rude to everyone but his friends and family. Even though he was a prince, he wasn't considerate to anyone's feeling. He just wanted everyone to know that he was superior and stronger. He preferred not to show his soft side, which was only excessed to Minho, Changbin, Bang chan, and jeongin. Every one in his school respected him, that was valid since he is a prince after all.

Every girl or even boys were head over heels for him, but can you blame them? Have you seen how hot and handsome he is , Gosh.

Hyunjin knows how much people are head over heels for him, but he doesn't give them a single glance, how pathetic, no?

oh how lucky those girls must be with whom hyunjin hooked up, in totally drunken state at some parties or clubs. 

He never hooked up with a guy since he was straight, that's what he thinks at least...

______________________________________

It was a normal day for the five boys walking through the corridor during break time, students were, as always whispering, taking pictures, and admiring or should we say drooling over all of them. 

"hey so...what should we do today?" jeongin, the youngest of them says excitedly.

"Umm...lets go--"Changbin said only to be cut off by minho.

"By the way i heard there is this new Australian guy who came to our school and he is friends with that squirrel guy " minho said looking over at Changbin who was glaring at him for cutting him off. 

"you mean Han jisung?" chan asked looking at minho with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah...  " minho confirmed thinking of the said male.

As they were all talking someone bumped into hyunjin, who was walking on the side...

"YAA! watch where you're going " hyunjin yelled at the person who bumped into him.

'Wait why is he so cute!?' 

The guy had a small petite figure, his brown hair falling on his neck gracefully, his pale skin shining due to sunlight hitting him directly from the big window behind him, his beautiful heart shaped lips had a pout on them as he yelped when he and hyunjin's shoulder collied, the freckles were scattered on his cheeks, nose, ears and also some on his eyelids. They were shining brighter than starts would when the sunlight fell on them. He was gorgeous to say the least. 

The other looked up to see who it was and rolled his eyes and was about to walk away when suddenly hyunjin grab his wrist and make him turn back to him.

"What" the younger said and tried to free himself out of hyunjin's grip

Hyunjin was taken a back by the deep voice of the younger which did not match his soft features at all.

" aren't you going to apologize" hyunjin said clearly frustrated at the youngers behavior as everyone in this school knows him and would ask for mercy if bumped into him.

"Apologize?...you were the one who bumped into me in the first place so you should be the one to apologize" the boy said looking dead into hyunjin's eyes.

"Don't you know who i am" hyunjin said anger clearly showing on his face.

"Let go of me hwang" the boy said continue to stare into hyunjin's eyes.

"And what if i did not? hm?" The younger yelped when hyunjin's grip tightened, making the older loose the grip so to not hurt the small boy. (He does not know why he did that)

The younger snatched his wrist out of hyunjin's grip, and glared at him before walking away.

Hyunjin was now speechless as the younger walked away from there and sat with someone familiar. (they are now in the cafeteria)

Everyone was shocked at the boy's behavior including chan, minho, changbin and jeongin since no one has ever disrespected hyunjin and no one have ever dared to talk back to him except for his friends ofc.

On the other hand hyunjin was really interested in the younger and was excited for there next meeting.

"hyunjin you good?" Chan asked looking at the older as they reached their reserved seats in the cafeteria.

"Yup definitely!" hyunjin smiled mischievously.

"That guy was so cute though!!" jeongin said smiling.

"- and bold" Changbin added.  

"he was the one i was talking about earlier" minho said referring to when he said there was new aussie guy who joined their school in the middle of the semester.

"oh..." hyunjin said smiling to himself.