¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Felix's pov

I got home a few hours ago after an exhausting day at school. I quickly washed up and was now doing my homework but for some reason i just can't focus.....

"YAH! Felix~" my dad called me from downstairs

"Yes dad"

"come down and eat...dinner is ready"

"coming" i quickly got up from my desk leaving my room and than to downstairs.

There, my mom was setting the food on the table followed my dad helping her and both were laughing for some reason that i don't know about.....

"hey mom, hey dad" i said suddenly excited to see the delicious food on the table.

"hi honey how was your day" my mom said kind of excited....to know how my day went i guess.

"It was fine mom" i said remembering all the incident that happened today specially that wierd encounter with hyunjin.

"but you sound like it was not fine felix" my dad said interrupting my thoughts

"Aaa...yongbok tell us what happen" my mom asked looking worried.

I share everything with my parents. And they understands me. When the time i told them that i was bi-sexual
they were totally supportive and happy that i told them. They are like my bestfriend type of parents.

"I'll tell you guys after we are done with dinner....okay?"

"Alright lets eat than"

We completed our dinner and now were sitting on the couch. And i told them about every thing that happened including those wierd feelings that i go in my stomach when i was near him and him calling me cutie that also fluttered my heart.... everythingggg.

I expected them to be all serious and help me out with it but all they did was just looked at each other and started laughing.....what was so funny i don't understand.

"honey...i don't think we can help you with that" she said finally stoped laughing and........smirking? Wth.

"And why is that" i whine

"Sorry but i think it would be better if you find it out yourself.....anyway i think its time to go to sleep...see ya in the morning....good night" they both said at the same time turning to their room still giggling.

"Aghhh----good night" i said while heading to my room.

'Umm...why do they want me to figure it out myself and why the hell were they laughing'

I just lay down on my bed thinking about the embarrassing encounter that happened in the class with him and that left me a blushing mess. And also the way he was staring right at me in the cafeteria. Well i can't say that he was the only one staring i was also glancing at him many times in a raw. But its just that his eyes attract me towards him......Aghhh...wth....why am i thinking about him. ≧ω≦