'Princess'

Third person's pov

Prince Hyunjin was walking in the corridor with his friends as some of the student looked at them, taking pictures and wishpering to each other

Hyunjin saw a small figure near the lockers who was non other than felix. He walked towards the younger and his friends followed him...

"hey cutie" hyunjin said and felix flinched at the voice that he knew whose is.

Felix turn around and saw hyunjin and his friends behind him. Who were looking everywhere but him and one of them that he guessed is minho that jisung talked about a lot was looking beside felix....at han who was standing next to felix with his books in his hands.....

"I told you not to call me that, mr hwang" felix said making the last word sound sarcastic.

"so....lix...is it" hyunjin said smirking.

Felix felt different for some reason when hyunjin called him by that name instead of han.

"hey only i can call him that" han said annoyed as he looked away from minho who was staring at him until now and now Han looked at hyunjin.

"And why is that" hyunjin said now looking at han.

"because i am his best friend, duh" he said shrugging like it was the simplest thing in the world.

Before hyunjin could say anything minho grabed han's hand and draged him out of there saying...."Don't worry i'll take care of him" as han tried to get out of his grip but minho was stronger and now they were out of sight....and so were hyunjin's friends

"So lets go princess, shall we" hyunjin said hand gesturing to let him go first.

Felix had a unbearable feeling in his heart that was about to explode when he heard princess....

'why is he calling me with nicknames again and again'

He knew he was blusing as he felt the heat on his cheeks.

"Um..why are you acting like we are friends" felix said still blusing that was invisible to hyunjin.

"because we are friends, right?" hyunjin said with a genuine smile instead of a smirk for the first time.

"You think?" felix said a little shy.

"hmm...now lets go"

Now they were in their class that they have together and they were sitting with each other and he saw han and seungmin walk in and han had a pink shade of blush on his cheeks. Felix knew the reason why was this guy blushing but he thought of asking and teasing him after this class.

"minne...sungie i am here" he yelled a little as he waved his hand to them.

They heard him and sat next to him on the other side as jisung looked at felix confused making a face that said 'why are you sitting with him'.And felix responded with a 'i'll tell you later' face.

"i told you not to yell my name like that" seungmin said as he took a glance at hyunjin and than smirked at felix...and felix did'nt know why...

"So hyunjin when did you became friends with 'our' lix" seungmin said making our lix sound more...

"Umm....just a few minutes ago i guess" hyunjin said not really interested in the conversation because he was continuously staring at felix.

Seungmin just left him alone after seeing that he is not interested....and let him have 'alone time' looking at felix......seungmin actually knew that hyunjin might have crush on felix as the way he looked at him...
.
.
.
(few minutes later)
.
Felix felt someone's gaze on him as he was writting his notes so he turned around to look and saw hyunjin staring at him without blinking....