_a-ahh~_

"Umm...mom... can I stay at felix house tonight" hyunjin asked hesitantly as lix played with his hair.

"Yongbok's house?" Mrs. Hwang confirmed from the other side of the phone and hyunjin hummed.

"Why~" Mrs. Hwang asked smiling to herself on the other end.

"Remember last time I told you about felix being a little?" hyunjin questioned.

"Hmm... wait don't tell me-

"Yea he slipped in my presence today and I babysat him. He is still in his little space!" Hyunjin giggled when lix started scratching his ears with his tiny fingers.

"Is he beside you?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Yes...Lixie say hi to mom" Hyunjin said to the little boy beside in a baby voice.

"Hello mom!" lix said.

Mrs. Hwang's heart warmed at that, and she squealed inside.

"Hii sweetie~" Mrs. Hwang replied.

"Will you let Jinnie have a sleepover with me please" lix said making a pout even though Mrs. Hwang can't see him.

"Just for you sweetie" Mrs. Hwang responded.

"Thank you, mom!" felix beamed.

"Hyun, can you give the phone to Mrs. lee please" Mrs. Hwang asked her tone changing to something hyunjin can't put a finger onto.

"Oh ok" hyunjin walked inside the house with felix still in his arms.

He sat lix down on the rug in front of the couch with his toys and walked inside the kitchen and saw Mrs. lee cooking supper. Mrs. lee smiled when she noticed hyunjin at the entrance of the kitchen. 

"Hey sweetheart... did she allow?" Mrs. lee asked and hyunjin nodded with a smile. He walked further a little hesitantly. 

"Um...she wants to talk to you" Hyunjin handed her his phone.

"Oh... why don't you go accompany lix for a while" Mrs. lee said as her hold on the phone tightened. Hyunjin nodded and walked away into the living room.

"I finally found you Ryu.

___________________

Minho and Jisung sat on the couch snuggled into each other as a rom-com movie played in the background. Jisung was sleeping at minho's apartment today, even though he had to beg to his mother who relatively agreed only when Minho requested, leaving jisung a tad bit angry over the favoritism but none the less here he was cuddling with minho as the credits of the movie rolled down. 

"You sleepy?" minho asked in the softest voice.

Jisung shook his head and sat up straight, he grabbed the remote turning off the TV. He looked at minho and smiled, lining in and giving the older a peck on his lips.

 Minho smirked, grabbing him by his neck, smashing their lips together for the second time. Jisung sifted and sat on minho's lap. The older licked his lower lip asking for permission to which jisung opened his mouth letting minho's tongue slip in. He moaned in the kiss and wrapped his arms around minho's neck, tilting his head to the side. Minho's hand found its way to jisung's ass. He squeezed it, imitating a low moan from the younger male. He guided his hand to jisung's waist also squeezing it gently. Jisung's hold on minho tightened when minho sucked on his tongue continuously.  

 Minho stood up lifting jisung with him, still not breaking the kiss. He carried him to his bedroom, closing the door behind. He pulled out of the kiss and threw jisung on the bed, soon hovering over him as jisung panted from their intense make out earlier.