●。little space。●

They were now inside the car and were heading to felix's house. Felix, after giving his address to the driver nodded off on hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin on the other hand was freaking out inside. His hands were itchy to touch him and to hold his little body closely.

The whole ride to felix' house was silent. They were sounds of breaths, soft snors and heartbeat...the whole ride. They finally reached in front of felix house. Felix was still sound a sleeping so the driver asked hyunjin if he should wake him up.

But hyunjin did'nt wanted to wake felix up since he seemed tired. So he just carried him bridal style making sure not to wake him up. And went in front of the house door. Hyunjin was a little hesitant at first but none the less he pressed the bell button. A woman who seemed in her 40's opened the door and saw prince hyunjin carring her son.

Although felix told his parents about hyunjin but felix' mother still seemed shock that felix was that close with the prince. But again, mrs. lee was happy to see this and was excited inside....

"hello prince hyunjin" she smiled and bowed a little.

"Umm-- hii Mrs. Lee glad to meet you and don't bow you're felix' mom after all and please just call me hyunjin" hyunjin also smiled a genuine smile.

"Oh hyunjin your so sweet" she smiled gesturing hyunjin to come inside. "honey can you lay yongbok on his bed....he's a sleep" mrs.lee called her husband from inside.

"No its no problem i can do that....where is his room" hyunjin said ignoring the name 'yongbok' although he wanted to ask.

"Are you sure sweetie" mrs.lee asked giving him a nickname.

Hyunjin no longer felt outsider anymore because of the nickname and felt happy to be called by that name by non other than felix' mom.

"Hmm he is not heavy at all" hyunjin reassured looking lovingly at felix that did'nt go unoticed by mrs.lee.

"ok than....his room is upstairs" mrs.lee informed smiling again.

Hyunjin went upstairs and opened felix' room that was filled with...stuff toys, pushies and many other things that children play with. Hyunjin was confused at why the youngers room would be this mess and filled with toys. Unless.....felix had a sibling and that also a small one.

Hyunjin placed the younger on his bed after putting the toys aside. He put the blanket over felix and all this time he was so gentle with the younger. He was about to go out of the room but than placed a peck on felix' forehead and than left the room smiling, satisfied with himself.

"hello Mr.lee" hyunjin greeted as he saw the couple in the kitchen.

"oh hii there hyunjin.....its nice to finally see you after listening a lot about you from yongbok" mr.lee said.

"he talks about me to his parents....they seem close" hyunjin thought

"Yongbok?!!" hyunjin, this time asked out of curiosity.

"oh right...yongbok is lixie' korean name" mrs.Lee answered putting three cups of 'barley tea' on the table and gesturing hyunjin to sit and have tea with them.

'Yougbok...huh..he never told me about his korean name'

Hyunjin likes barley tea a lot and drinking it with felix' parents was exciting. He sat on the chair opposite to the couple. Enjoying his tea, he wanted to ask about felix's sibling...since the younger never mentioned having a sibling.

"umm i have been meaning to ask you something....can i ?" hyunjin asked hesitant.

"ofc you can...go ahead and ask" mr.lee said assuring the youngest of them.

"Umm.. so when i went to lay lix on his bed in his room there were a lot of....toys and kids stuff so i was thinking if if you guys have another child...like if lix have any sibling" hyunjin completed and then felix' parents started laughing....

'Umm did i say something wrong'

"No sweetie felix is a only child" Mrs.
Lee said and stopped laughing..now looking a little serious and Mr. Lee did the same. "seems like he had'nt told you about this yet" Mr. Lee said looking down.

"Had'nt told me what?!!" hyunjin asked now a little angry at felix for keeping so many secrets.

"Umm although we will never reveal this unless he do it himself but i kind of take a liking of you so i'll tell you" Mrs. Lee said.
"so the think is felix is a...little" she completed.

"Huh?!" hyunjin was now in total shock.

'Huh?!! Felix is a little'

'Why did he never told me this important thing'

'Does he not trusts me'

"He usually slips in his little space  when he is home and he is bored or when he is...scared. seungmin and han knows that he is little so whenever he gets scared and slips into his little space at school they comforts him so that he can come back from his little space.... I am sure there is a reason he did'nt tell you about this sweetie" she completes with that sentence to comfort the hyunjin who was looking hurt and sad.

"umm you're right i guess" hyunjin smiled thinking he would confront felix about this tomorrow
.
.
.
"i think i should head back now its getting late" hyunjin said after completing his tea.

"ok sweetie come again sometimes" mrs. Lee said as she guided hyunjin to the front door....

"it was really nice meeting you two and thank you for the tea....you barley tea is the best i have ever had Mrs. Lee" hyunjin said and he did'nt lie, indeed her barley tea is the best.

"It was our pleasure meeting you too hyunjin and i am glad you liked the tea....please take good care of our lixie" she smirked...

"i will...if he lets me" hyunjin smiled a sad smile...

"don't worry sweetie i am sure he will eventually open up to you" mrs.lee assured.

"Thank you....i'll be going then" he flashed a smile before going out of the house to the car.

"hm, hmmm, hmmmmm" felix' mom went to the garden in their backyard humming a song and was in a very good mood. She was happy to his son's choice...hyunjin is such a sweetheart its a shame that felix still haven't figured out his feelings for the older male. But it was obvious to felix' parents that hyunjin is head over heels for felix an so in love with him.

Thank you for reading
Stay safe
See ya soon
 ̄へ ̄