● His smell ●

Princess!!" There, stand a long haired boy with a beautiful smile on his face and a mole under his eye that felix adored.....he was looking utterly beautiful. He stand in front of the three besties staring boldly at the one and only felix....

Felix's pov

'Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. What should i do now will he hate me....will he continue to be friends with me....Urgh....'

"o-oh hii h-yung" i said cursing myself for stuttering like that in front of him.

"how did you sleep last night princ-" hyunjin hyung was about to say something more when jisung interrupted him."why do you always call him 'princess'....!?" he said teasing, laughing with seungmin and minho hyung that i noticed just now......behind hyunjin hyung.

I felt my cheeks warmed up when jisung asked this and i looked up to see hyunjin hyung's expression.....'huh why are his cheeks red...maybe he is sick...should i ask!?...no..no'

"Umm because he is my princess" he replied as if it was the easiest answer....

'but what does he mean...does he mean that he is the only one that can call me by that name....his princess!!?!...oh i got it...he means that the name is his*...yea'

Everyone had their hands on their mouth when they heard this and i was quite confused by this....jisung and seungmin were giving me and hyunjin weird looks and then smiled at hyunjin hyung....

'Why are they acting like that....anyways....'

"Ooooo~" minho hyung sang and he got a punch by hyunjin hyung on his left arm...

"lets go princess, we have our 1st lesson together" he said as he dragged me away from the three......

'Why is he acting so normal even after knowing that i am a little'

Soon we went to our class and sat at our usual seats....we were like too early and the teacher will come after about half hour later.

he was very quiet, unlike usual...and just was just staring out of the window. Everyone was staring at us because of the other day he called me out sooo loudly....urgh those stares are making me so uncomfortable....

I started to feel very uncomfortable....i was breathing heavily and i am sure he noticed....

He suddenly stood up from his chair and glared at everyone...

"Don't you see he is getting uncomfortable by your stares!!" he screamed and everyone obeyed him and started minding their own business....

He screamed a little too loudly so i got scared and....i am sure i was gonna slip into my little space sooner or later. Seungie and hannie are also not here to comfort me....no no i can't slip....not in front of HIM.

He was still standing so i pulled him by his shirt and that caught his attention and he finally noticed that i was scared and was still breathing heavily......

"i am so sorry princess did i scare you!? Are you alright?" he asked as he hugged me saying comfort words into my ears and they actually helped....i felt so overwhelmed at the movement and I..I started crying quietly over his shoulders making his shirt wet with my uncontrollable tears....i don't know why but they were just falling....and falling not stoping for a second.

Ofc he can feel that his shirt was wet and he knew i was crying but intead of breaking the hug he tightened the hug...and let me cry on his strong shoulders.

'He smell like blueberries'

After a whole bunch of crying...i finally stoped and i was just sniffing.
He pulled me from the hug and looked at me with worry in his eyes....i feel so stupid.

I didn't wanna show him my crying face so i buried my face into his chest hugging him again....

Hyunjin's pov

I pulled him out of the hug when he stopped crying, and his nose and eyes were all red and puffy because of crying and to be honest he is looking adorable, with those eyes staring back at me as a pout formed on his lips.

And suddenly he pulled me into a hug again burring his face into my chest. I just chuckled at his behaviour and let him be.

'oh my...he smells like strawberries'

He was sniffing and also breathing on my chest...Aahh that tickles.

I started laughing because it really was tickling me...and he pulled out of the hug to look me. He again made a pout with an angry face....he looks cute even when he is angry...

"I am- i am sorry it was just tickling me when you were breathing on my chest" i said between my laughs that now are slowing down.

He hit my shoulder with his tiny fists and faced the other side.

'Aahh i am gonna die because of his cuteness'

I am really curious about yesterday....should i ask?....no, probaply not. But why didn't he tell me!!. I'll ask in lunch....maybe.

I put my hand on his chin and made him look up at me. He just looked at me confused...

'God!! His skin is so soft'

"Umm...i am really sorry if i scared u with my yelling and all" i said feeling guilty. He smiled at me rubbed the top of my hand...( ahh writing and imagining this is giving me butterflies )

"Its really not your fault hyung....you were just helping....."he said looking on his lap now... At least he is calling me hyung now.

"But still...i am sorry" i said and he continued to look down on his lap. And than there was this comfortable silence between us for a while until he spoke up.

"hyunjin hyung" he called in a low voice and i quietly hummed in response letting him know that i am listening.

"I am sorry for not telling u that i am a little" he said and now tears were on the verge of falling out of his eyes.

He finally mentioned in....i am glad he trusts me....or maybe...not. But what should i say...and why didn't he tell me earlier.....oh god i can't see him cry!!