Crush>_<

"Hyunjin" a soft voice came.

"Yes" hyunjin replied finally coming out of his thoughts.

There was a beauty in front of him looking kind of......worried. Yes it was the guy who was hunting him in his thoughts....felix.

"Dude are you ok.....your friend has been calling you for almost five minutes now" felix said staring at him wierdly.

(The class got over a few minutes ago and felix's friends bid their goodbyes going to their next class but felix had the same class again so he was waiting for the teacher to come and did'nt even bother to look at hyunjin. But then he saw someone calling hyunjin's name so he just taped on the olders shoulder to let him know that someone was calling him from past five minutes now.)

"oh yea....i was just zoning out i guess" he replied before taking his bag and was about to walk out of class when he turned around and....

"see ya later......lix" he winked at felix before walking over to his friend and was now out of sight.

'Huh? Lix? Why? Did he just winked at me? 'oH My gOd' why is my heart pumping so fast......Arrgghhh.' he screamed inside his head before going back to studies.

                     Hyunjin's pov

"So why were u sitting with that guy from earlier..hyun" chan hyung asked smirking.

"why can i not hyung....i just wanted to sit their i guess" i said not really realising what i was saying.

"Oh is that so" he said, his smirk growing even more.

"hyunggg~" i whined not really caring about the people around.

"ok ok....lets go to class before we are late- but you have to tell me after school is over...alright?"

"okay hyung....lets go"
.
.
.
.
.
Our class ended and now i was in the cafeteria with my friends. I was looking around the cafeteria hoping to find felix and there he is sitting with two of his friends all giggling and laughing.

He looks so cute even when he is giggling

He looked up from them to me and i looked away.

Wait did he just saw me staring at him......Arrgghhh...now he'll think iam a creep or something.

"hyunjin..you good? Your acting wierd today..." changbin hyung said looking a little worried.

"No, hyung i am fine"i said confidently

"Are you sure...you have been staring at that guy from earlier this morning" minho hyung said looking dead into my eyes.

"WHAT!!.....no i am not" i said panicking from inside out.

Am i really have been staring at him for that long?!! I thought to myself

"Yes you are....guys hyunjin have a crush" he wishpered screamed smirking at me.

"No i don't have a crush" i said defending my self.

Great, now they won't stop teasing me....but still do i really have a crush on him....Oh God i think i like him.

                            UwU