*Beautiful freckles*

Felix's pov

I felt like someone was staring at me for a long time and I did not feel any uncomfort under that person's gaze so i looked over to see who it was and found hyunjin staring at me...without blinking.

'Is he zoning out again'

I waved my hand in front of his face in hope that he would stop zoning out. He then suddenly blinked two or three times and then noticed me in front of him and smiled..?

I looked away because i felt a blush creep on my cheek because of his beautiful and attractive smile....and i did'nt wanted him to see me blush!!

"You know..." he started and i looked at him with the blush still visible on my face. "Your freckles are beautiful princess" he said in a low voice while smiling that same smile that give butterflies in my stomach.

'huh! did he just said that my freckles are beautiful...'≧ω≦

And i am sure i was blushing really hard right now...i don't know how come i was so brave when i first met him...so weird

"uh..um..t-thank you" i replied stuttering like a fool and covered my face with my hands because of embarrassment.

Hyunjin's pov

He was stuttering and hiding his face with his tiny little hand and i found it too cute to handle...

I just chuckled at his expression and reach my hand out to grab his hands that were covering his face. He just looked at me confused.

"don't cover your face" i said admiring his freckles once again. I was just looking at him.

"hey the teacher is looking this way" he pushed me gently to let me know and looked back at the teacher.

I didn't really care because the teacher would never scold me ofc. But i didn't wanted him to be in trouble so i did not talk to him for the rest of the class...
.
.
.
.
.
( lunch break)
After my class ended i headed towards the hall and there minho and chan hyung were waiting for me. They had this class together and i was all alone not even felix was there.

"Hyung where are the others?" i asked as soon as i was near them.

"They are waiting in the cafeteria you dumbass what took you so long?" minho said annoyed.

Seems like they have been waiting for a little too long.

"oh i accidentally dozed off during the class" i said rubbing my neck a little scared. Before minho could say anything chan hyung interupted.

"Its alright, lets go" he smiled.

we were heading towards the cafeteria when i saw felix and his friends right in front of us and i took a little big steps towards him leaving minho and chan hyung a few steps behind....

"hey princess" i approached him.

"oh hii hyunjin" he said with a smile.

'He is too cute to be true'

"Wanna sit with us for lunch today" i asked.

He glanced at his friends first and they shrugged

"Sure i guess" he said and i smiled.

We soon reached the cafeteria and saw jeonjin and changbin hyung taking. we walked towards them and they just looked at me confused because i had there three guys with me....

"They'll be sitting with us today" chan hyung said and they just nodded and started enjoying there food again. Jeonjin stood up and tangled felix and his arms together and guided him towards a seat next to him.

'Why the hell did he do that for'

I just took a seat in front of felix while watching both of them interect with each other. Minho sat next to me and chan hyung sat on the other side of me.

"felix...right?" jeonjin asked.

And felix nodded and smiled.

"you know you were awesome that day...talking back to hyunjin" jeonjin excidedly completed his sentence. And now everyone's eyes were on my felix.

"You think so?" felix asked while giggling.
.
.
.
( just see here how the they were sitting)

( hope you understand now!!)