°•Baking•°

I laid down on his bed looking up... giggling...he looked down from upstairs and threw a playfull glare at me before walking off to wear his clothes probably.

'I can play games on my phone till he is done'

After a few more minutes i heard him coming down the stairs....but i didn't look up and continue to play on my phone...

"Ahh all done....lets go shall we" i heard him say and by the sound of it...he was standing near me, near the bed and i finally turned to look up at him...

'ah...why do he have to be so tall'

'.......handsome....'

Oh god he looked so ethereal....

(god he looks so hot 🔥)

I looked at him for a few more seconds before standing up and puting my mobile in my pocket... I looked up and smiled at him in response..and he smiled back.

We walked out of his room and walked down the big stairs....there were so many maids and the butler i saw before....

We reached the end of the stairs...hyunjin walked in front of me and i followed him like a lost child who lost his way home...

'God this palace is so big'

We finally reached in front of a big room...that seemed to be a dining room....hyunjin opened it and we went inside.

And thats when i noticed everyone of them sitting on the big dining table....WITH THE KING AND QUEEN!!...everyone was laughing and enjoying their food..along with hyunjin's parents...

But when we entered they all turned to us including Mr and Mrs Hwang...to which i bowed multiple times. I was pretty anxious..cause this is my first time meeting hyunjin's parents...aka king and queen.

{oh god how many times will i write king and queen.....and now its one more hehe}

I think hyunjin noticed me being all nervous and all...so he took my hand and lead me to the table.....

I sat on one of the empty chairs beside seungmin and hyunjin sat next to me.
I looked at the king's direction and saw both of them looking at me...i smiled to which they also smiled.

"morning lix" seungmin greeted me.

The different types of food on the table looked delicious and i was hungry so i started eating...

Third person's pov :

"So...who is this cute kitten next to you hyun" Mrs. Hwang asked with a smile on her face.

Earlier the other three boys...jisung, jeongin and seungmin introduced themsleves so now only felix was left.

"Oh right...mom, dad this is felix...lee yongbok" hyunjin replied with his hands directing to felix...who was stuffing his face with sushi...but looked up when he heard his name....totally clueless...to which hyunjin smiled to himself.