(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Hyunjin was now at the Castle laying on his king sized bed in his room. He tried to sleep but because of his thoughts he could not. He is just sad to why felix did not tell him something like that (that he is a little) even though they have been very close friends for the past few weeks. He felt bad for not being their for the younger when he needed.

Hyunjin tbh likes kids very much and thats why he was excited to know if felix had a little sibling in hopes of playing with the little baby but was more than happy to know felix is a little. Although he would deny it when someone asks him if he likes kids. But deepdown he loves kids. He used to or should we say insisted on taking care of his favorite maid's kids when she was working a few years back, at that time he was 19 years old and the kids who were twins were 3 - 4 years old. However, now they have started school and hyunjin himself don't have time to play with them.

But he is quite excited to meet little lixie. He is sure to play with him and take care of him....

He just hopes that felix will tell him that he's a little sooner or later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Next day)
Felix woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing near his bed side. He sat up on his bed and rubbed is eyes slowly getting use to the sun light coming from his window. He just sat there for a while before going to the bathroom to clean up.

He came downstairs after taking a shower, he got to the kitchen and saw hia mom preparing breakfast for him.(his dad is already at work.....he has his own big company by the way) when he suddenly remembered last night....he nodded off in hyunjin's car.

"Mum how did i came home last night and who carried me to my room" he asked curious...he thought that his father or may be hyunjin's driver carried him to his room last night after he fell asleep.

"Um...not telling" his mother said ignoring his presence.

"Mom~" felix started making cute noise to convince his mother.

"Ok..ok don't act all cute" his mother chuckled.

"It was hyunjin who brought you home last night and even carried you to your room" she smirked before returning to continue making breakfast.

"WHAT!! why?! where was dad back than" felix yelled at first...shocked

"Felix first of all don't yell in my house, second of all sit and complete your breakfast i'll tell you everything while you eat" felix sat at the dining table and started eating his breakfast as his mother ordered, patiently waiting for what his mom was going to tell.

"umm so i called your dad to carry you to your room but hyunjin refused and said that your not heavy at all and that he will carry you to your room. And when he came back we just had barley tea together and he asked why were there so many toys scattered around in your room.....and he assumed that you have a sibling." she breathe after the big but not full explaination.

Felix was all red at first but was not happy to know that hyunjin saw all his toys scattered around...he did'nt wanted the older to know that he is a little...

"And...we..may...or may not...have told...him that..you are a....little." with this felix's mom completed her explaination.

"what?!! B-but you guys pr-promised not to tell anyone without my permission....now he'll hate me" felix looked down to prevent his mom from seeing the tears that now started to form in his eyes.

"I'am sorry dear but its not like you can hide it forever it would have come out sooner or later....I am sure he will never hate you..." his mom side hugged him as she sat next to him.

Felix continued to look down and he was sure that hyunjin will hate him.
But he was a little confident when his mom told him that hyunjin would not despise him or hate him....since he know his mother is very good at reading people.

"And why are you so sure that.....he won't hate me" felix asked pulling away from the hug to look at his mom. He was feeling a little better now.

"you'll find it out today itself....but make sure to tell him.....and say sorry.....he was quite sad that you did'nt tell him but you told jisung and seungmin...now go or you're gonna be late for school" Felix's mom said walking back to the kitchen.

"Alright mom bye" felix ran to his mother and hugged her again.

"hmm...by the way he knows your korean name....And don't worry....gosh he such a sweetheart....he would never hate you...and-" his mom said pushing felix off of her and looking at him with a smirk.

"Hmm...and??" felix asked curious to why his mother was smirking.

"And...he carried you...bridal style" his mom said still smirking.

"M()M~.....nevermind...bye" felix whined a little and left the kitchen with a red face that he is trying to hide but his mom ofc saw the boy being soo flushed.

His mom just smiled at him seeing him all red and embarrassed just because he was bridal carried by the one he likes....although he still don't know that he like the older guy.....'so naive' his mother thought as she went back to do her work in the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
( At school )

"Hey sungie and minnie" felix waved over to his friends walking towards him.

"hii lixie" they both said together...jisung hugging him tightly.
And felix hugged back feeling warm in the hug. They soon separated from the hug and seungmin just chucked at the two.

"Princess!!" There, stand a long haired boy with a beautiful smile on his face and a mole under his eye that felix adored.....he was looking utterly beautiful. He stand in front of the three besties staring boldly at the one and only felix....

~♥~

Yaahhhh guys i am here.
Did you enjoy!?
Ik its short...sorry<(-︿-)
Wait for the next chapter,
Until then, enjoy your life
And stay safe guys...
Love ya