▽。Sleepover 2。▽

Earlier

"Yahh that was a nice movie" changbin exclaimed and stretched his arms. Everyone nodded...

"I think we should sleep its already late" chan suggested yawning...

He was right everyone seemed tired.
They all nodded with heavy eyes.

___________________

The maids brought few air mattresses for the boys to sleep together in one big room.... After satting everything up she left the room.

The four besties ( felix, I.N, seungmin, jisung ) brought the air mattresses together...to stick them together.

"You guys are not going to sleep together, are you?" chan asked worried that if these four would sleep together...than no one will be able to sleep because of their giggles.

"Duh..." the four of them say together in syn.

"well that's not happening boys" chan said with a straight face.

"WHY!!" they again said at the same time...most likely screamed.

"cuz if you four will sleep together than you won't stop talking the whole night...so no sleeping together" chan said with a straight face and the three behind chan chuckled...( minho, hyunjin, changbin )

The four of them looked at each other and started making pouts and pleading to chan to let them sleep together but chan ingnored their cute faces and told them to stop whining.

After a while they stopped...

"Fine..." jisung said feeling defeated together with felix, jeongin and seungmin.

"ok so each one of you will sleep with each one of us" chan concluded.

The four of them groaned.

"lix you can sleep with me" hyunjin said...while changbin and minho behind him teased.

"Ok" felix smiled.

"jisung will sleep with me" minho said...not even asking jisung if he wanna sleep....and dragged him to the mattress near hyunjin and felix's

"Ugh...its a sleep over! and you guys are not even letting us have fun" seungmin groaned and went near changbin's mattress...

Chan scoffed and stood up going in front so everyone can see him...

"You know what let's play something....but only one hour more...got that" chan said and everyone screamed in excitement.

"THANK YOU HYUNG~" the four besties screamed and hugged chan....squeezeing the heck out of him.

"Ok so what should we play¿" felix asked as he skipped towards the empty mattress with jisung and the other two following behind after finally letting go of breathless chan.

"Should we play truth & dare" minho asked sitting up properly on his mattress. Earning an ok from everyone they sat ont he floor mattress in a circle.

Let the game begin...