-Yikes!!-

Hyunjin sat there looking at a cute chick who was playing with his plushies with not a care in the world, his (now lose) cardigan falling off his shoulders exposing his milky white collarbones that hyunjin tried very hard not to look on.

It has been two hours since they both got home and two hours since felix promised hyunjin a peck if he played with him, and now hyunjin is growing impatient by the minute. Not to mention the live torture in front of him, making him lose his mind.

"Jinnie let's watch TV!" lix said and walked to where hyunjin was sitting, and tugging on his shirt cutely. They were in felix's room.

"Hm? what do you wanna watch?" hyunjin asked, standing up.

"Shinchan!!" lix replied making grabby hand towards hyunjin.

Hyunjin chuckled and lifted little lix in his arms and walked downstairs.

After settling lix on the couch and turning on the TV, he walked inside the kitchen without the younger noticing since he was too emersed in the cartoon. A few minutes later hyunjin came out with a glass of warm milk for felix, a cup of coffee for himself and a bowl of chocos cereal. He needed to make sure that felix ate something.

(he is sure Mrs. lee won't mind him going through her kitchen)

He sat down on the rug in front of the couch, crossed legs and in no time little lix jumped from the couch and sat himself down on hyunjin's lap, just above his crotch. Hyunjin's eyes widened, biting down on his plump lips to suppress a groan.

"Lixie... be a good boy and sit on the rug please" hyunjin smiled slightly at the younger who was now fully turned around on hyunjin's lap, facing him.

"But its comfy!" lix whined pouting.

"OK OK fine j-just try not to move much" hyunjin sighed.

"ok!!"

Little lix shifted again and faced the TV, watching the cartoon with shining eyes, eating a few cereal time to time.

Hyunjin held out the glass of milk in front of lix but he shook his head and shoved the milk aside

"I don't wanna drink that" he said turning to face hyunjin and making a face.

"Than what do you want to drink?" hyunjin smiled, giving his full attention to the little chick on his lap.

"umm... what is that?" lix asked pointing at the coffee cup beside hyunjin.

"Black Coffee" hyunjin replied.

"Coffee?" lix tilted his head to the side and hyunjin nodded, a slight smirk was visible on his lips.

'He doesn't like coffee... '

"I want that!" lix exclaimed looking somewhat excited.

Hyunjin giggled and brought the cup of coffee near his mouth and blew it a little, than he brought the cup near lix's mouth and lix took a sip carefully.

"Yikes!" lix said as he gagged a little and wiped his tongue with his sweater pow.

Hyunjin burst out laughing at the younger's reaction. His hand were now placed near his own hips, on the rug to support himself as he lined behind, laughing, with lix still in his lap. lix started hitting him on the chest with his tiny fists, whining.

"Stop laughing!" he finally puffed out, a pout forming on his lips. He started to pinch/pull hyunjin's cheeks.

"I'll stop. I'll stop!" hyunjin said and leaned forward with his hand behind the younger's back, supporting him.

"Stop pulling them, it hurts!" hyunjin said detaching lix's hand from his cheeks.

Just than they both heard the front door open and Mrs. lee walked in with a smile plastered on her face, humming a song to herself. She stopped on her tracks as she saw the two of them. Her smile widened as she walked up to them and sat down on the couch.

"Mumma!" lix yelled and got of hyunjin's lap running to sit on his mother's. He hugged her tightly, while Mrs. lee smiled and hugged him back. rocking him back and forth like a child (he is).

"Hi mom" hyunjin smiled still sitting in the same position but faced towards Mrs. lee.

She smiled at hyunjin and sighed.

"I am relived that he finally slipped... i was worried"

"Finally?"

"He hadn't slipped for over a week now... and i kind of knew he would slip in front of you today. Just know that he feels comfortable and safe around you" Mrs. lee said looking over at lix and than smiling at hyunjin, who was looking at lix with soft gaze, resisting the urge to hug him.

"Mum, where is dad?" lix asked looking up at his mom.

"He is on a business trip baby, he'll be back tomorrow" Mrs. lee replied and frowned as lix got off her lap.

lix got off Mrs. lee's lap and walked behind hyunjin, leaning on hyunjin's back and wrapping his hands around the elders neck in a piggie back ride manner.

"U-huh, he is already showing favoritism toward you" Mrs. lee chuckled looking at the two lovingly.

"of course, I am his favorite person after all " hyunjin joked.

lix nuzzled his face in the crook of hyunjin's neck. Hyunjin giggled at the ticklish feeling on his neck, he tried to stop the younger but he just wouldn't listen. hyunjin sighed, a small smile appearing on the side of his lips, that didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. lee.

"So~ how did it feel, seeing him as a little and babysitting him?" Mrs. lee asked.

Hyunjin's head perked up at that and he smiled brightly.

"It was amazing!....I don't even know how to explain" hyunjin chuckled.

"You're eyes say otherwise" Mrs. lee smiled.

"I am just happy that he trusted me enough to slip in my presence" hyunjin said.

"Aww.. who would have thought that the prince have a soft spot of our Yongbok" Mrs. lee giggled

Hyunjin smiled to himself.

"By the way when will he come out of his little space"

"Since its been days he last slipped... he probably will stay in his little space the whole night" Mrs. lee stated as she stood up from the couch.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Mrs. lee suggested, suddenly excited. Now lix seemed excited too as he stood in front of hyunjin tugging on his (hyunjin's) shirt cutely that hyunjin noticed he tends to do often when he wants something or to get what he wants.

"umm.. i don't think my mom will allow..." hyunjin said looking at Mrs. lee.

"Please Jinnie" lix said making puppy eyes and Mrs. lee giggled in the background

"let me ask her real quick" hyunjin smiled and booped lix's nose and stood up.

"Alright I'll be in the kitchen" Mrs. lee said and walked off to the kitchen.

Hyunjin looked down at the younger who was making grabby hands towards him. hyunjin smiled and lifted him up in his arms, walking to the balcony and calling his mother.

After a few rings his mom picked up....

"umm...mom..
______________________________________