▽。Sleepover 3。▽

Third persons pov

Everyone of them were sitting in circle on the fluffy mat...

Minho spun the bottle...the cap landed on seungmin and the bottom landed on felix. To which felix got excited and started to do little jumps while sitting.

Cute

"Truth or dare seung~" felix asked..

"Umm truth" seungmin replied.

"Ok..so....when was the last time u lied and to whom" felix questioned the guy sitting in front of him.

"wait let me think.....i think it was few days ago and it was jisung...because he was bugging me on the phone call and i said i was busy and i hung up even though i was hella free" seungmin smiled sheepishly as he looked at jisung who was looking at him with a hand on his chest dramatically gasping...

They all laughed and continued the game laughing and giggling every now and then.

"yea finally my turn!!" jeonjin said as he looked at the person who he is going to ask question...or may give a dare to...

Minho to be exact.

"truth or...dare hyung~" jeongin said as he smirked¿ and his tone was different.

"Umm dare" minho said hesitantly not really trusting the younger male in front of him.

"KISS HAN JISUNG..if you like him.." jeongin said and everyone's eyes widened....espasially jisung's.

Minho looked shocked but none the less looked in jisung's direction to see him blushing.

"Come on hyung do it already" felix giggled and everyone started cheering for the two.

"Kiss kiss kiss...k-i-s-s." they all cheered...felix was the loudest as he was happy for jisung.

Minho's pov ( rare)

'I do wanna kiss him so bad but i am not sure if he is ok with it...like...i don't know if he likes me or not...'

I was just looking at him as his face was on his palms and he was sitting with his legs folded...his hair all messy and his figure...Aarhhh...what should i do..?

I was just sitting there for a few seconds as everyone was cheering....until felix came crawling to me and...

"Don't worry he likes you too" he whispered into my ear and backed away smiling...i was relieved...very relived at what he said.

I smiled back at him and patted his head and it felt like i am patting my cat....his hair are so soft....i looked behind him and saw hyunjin glaring at me...huh his glaring his scary though...i backed away from him and gave a reassuring to hyunjin before walking to jisung....

I put my hand on his chin to make him face me and he let go of his hands that covered his face earlier.....god he was blushing really bad.

I looked at him in the eye and smiled...and slowly started to lean in...and then i felt our lips touch...'is this happening for real....do i finally got to kiss his lips...and taste him....'

I closed my eyes and kissed him passionately and... he kissed back!!

'Oh god he tastes so good...like apples....damn what am i thinking...'

I quickly pulled away not wanting to take it further....not yet....if i did i am sure won't be able to stop my self...

"You taste like apples squirrel" i whispered near his neck before pulling away...and sitting beside him..i saw him blush and just stay quiet as everyone cheered and felix hugged jisung...i ofc wasn't jealous because they are best friends and i think they are cute. ( forgive me hyunjin...but i am not trying to steal what's your but i am just complementing your love ~minho)

Everything was back to normal....i mean everyone were back to the game...jisung and me stayed quiet...he was blushing because of my hand that had sneaked on his thigh somehow...

I smirked...

'I really have a big effect on him don't i'

Third persons pov

The bottle landed on felix and jisung this time...and jisung smirked as he asked felix truth or dare..

"Dare" felix said in a competitive and childish tone...

"so felix...kiss the person...on the...cheek whom you are most attracted to..in this room" jisung said and felix looked at him with a pleading look on his face...jisung just smiled innocently gesturing a no.

Felix looked around not having the courage to look at hyunjin who was looking directly at him and he can sense it from his invisible eye on the side of his head....just kiddding.

Suddenly he stood up...it was all too quick...felix walked up to hyunjin and planted a feather like kiss on his cheek and was quick to sit back in his sit near jeongin and jisung...he shoot a playful quick glare at jisung before putting his head down in his palms because his face is red from embarrassment....

Everyone was laughing at the quick action and cooing at felix's overload cuteness.

Hyunjin froze the movement he felt felix soft feather like lips on his cheeks...but he was quick to come to his senses and smirked...thinking of ways to how to tease the younger.

"i didn't really felt your lips against my cheek...wannna try again princess" he smirked and got a slap on his back from chan who was sitting beside him.

"No teasing our little sunshine hyunjin~" chan said teasingly and everyone laughed...