•Old man•

Felix's pov

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face through the window....i slept quite nice...i mean it was all comfy...

'wait what the--'

Than i noticed that i was still lying on hyunjin's chest...more like i was full buried in his chest...am i that small?. oh my...why is this old man so big and comfy like a teady bear..!!

He was holding me close by the waist...and our bodies were collided with each other....i slowly looked up from his chest and saw him sleeping...like a child..

I stared at his face for quite a while.
His skin was shining..as the sunlight was making patterns on his face. I admired the mole under his left eye...it was the cutest thing on-

"Done staring...?" he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me with...arhh not that smirk again.

I got startled and quickly pulled away from him...looking him dead into the...eye.....but my cheeks were flushed red.

"Good morning princess...why so hectic in the morning hm?.." he said.

"hmm...morning" i said as i sat up and groaned as i stretched my arms. I saw him looking at me with an eyebrow raised but i said nothing.

I looked around the room finding all the mattresses empty...we were the only one sleeping till late...it was almost 10 o'clock.

"When did you wake up?" i asked..clearly knowing that he woke up before me.

"Umm..its been ten minutes i guess" he replied as he sat up.

"And why didn't you got up" i said as i raised both of my eyebrows.

"because someone here was hugging me so tightly in their sleep that i couldn't get out of their grasp" he said with a knowing look....that smirk again.

A blush of embarrassment crept up on my cheeks...as i looked away...

"and....i didn't wanted to disturb your baby sleep" he winked at me.

"whatever" i said, stood up and grabbed my bag which contained my clothes.. and stuff like that.

"i gotta shower...where is the bathroom?" i asked...this place was huge there is no way i will be able to find it by my self..duh!

"uh...its left..around the corner for this hallway..." he said as he also stood up and walked towards me...i just stood there processing what he just said and remembering it in my mind so i won't forget.

Just than i felt hyunjin's breath on my neck..he was standing behind me. Even though i was startled, i didn't move...his breath was fanning my neck...i felt him come more closer and he bit on my ear....i was about to pull away but he wrapped his arms around my waist...

'God!!...is he a vampire or what!?...why did he bite me...'

'how dare he bite me!!'

My heart was beating so fast that i am sure he can hear it...

He than let go and i immediately ran to the door.....i was about to go away..but i turned around and said...or more like yelled..playfully.

"Yahh...don't you dare mess with me old man or you'll see" ...

I heard him chuckle..

And than i ran out of the room to the bathroom that i hopefully remembered.

'huh...thank goodness he didn't talk about last night...'

'Arhhh why did i kiss his cheeks!!'

'Speaking of which his skin is so...nice and soft and--'