Admiration ♥

Later that day

"so are you gonna tell us" han asked referring to felix.( They were now hanging out at felix' house.)

"tell you what?" felix asked titling his head to the side.

"About hyunjin....you guys were like enemies one or two days ago and now you suddenly became friends.." seungmin explained.

"Oh~ that, first of all we were not enemies in the first place and second of all he asked if we were friends..."
Felix said taking a deep breath afterwards.

"And you said 'yes'.." han said and felix just hummed.

"he is not that bad as i first thought he is" felix said after a moment of silence and he was blushing a little.

"....*Ahem*.... Really!!?" han teased.

"Oh shut up as if you were not blushing when minho hyung pinched your cheek" felix remarked.

"And what about those pet names hyunjin gave you huh!?" han snapped.

"But i never told him to call me with those names" felix snapped back still having those butterflies because of the pet names hyunjin gave him.

"You guys are really something!!" seungmin said in between when the two were teasing each other.
Felix and han glared at seungmin and he went silent.

"we know you have crush on minho hyung bestie" felix winked and seungmin smirked.

"huh!? Is it that obvious" han asked looking at both of them.

"no its because we know how you are" seungmin said and han felt relived that nobody noticed.

"so are you gonna confess?" felix asked afer a while.

"No!! why would i, I know he would never like me back" han said looking hurt.

Felix and seungmin looked at each other and started laughing. They both knew that the older (minho) was head over heels for han and han was too stupid to even notice.

'hey we sould just let him figure it out by himself' seungmin wishpered to felix and he just nodded still giggling.

"What's so funny huh!?" han started tickling both of them. And soon it all turned into pillow fight and they were a complete laughing mess.
.
.
.
.
Some weeks later

Its been weeks since prince hyunjin and lee felix became friends. And hyunjin's feelings for felix are growing more and more and he is afraid that he might kiss felix because they are alone most of the time...he is afraid to see his reaction...he is afraid to be rejected...he is afraid to lose him as a friend if he kissed him...

On the other hand felix is trying to figure out about the feeling in his heart and stomach when he is close to hyunjin. He wanted to ask chan but he is afraid that chan might tell hyunjin. As for asking his friends he is sure they will have no answer and if they do so they will tease him forever...

It was a usual day and felix was near the lockers when he heard a voice that sent chills down his spine. Hyunjin was walking towards felix but hyunjin called his name a little too loud for every one to hear, maybe he was a little too excited.

"hey princess" hyunjin called smiling while walking fast through the corridor and everyone heard that...and started wishpering looking at felix and hyunjin near the lockers.

"did you sleep well?" hyunjin asked quietly this time.

Felix did'nt respond because he was looking behind hyunjin, looking at the students wishpering and some glaring at him from a far. Felix don't like to be centre of Attention so he felt uncomfortable under so many peoples gaze and was feeling uneasy....

"princess" hyunjin called again quite concerned that why the younger was not responding and he noticed just then that everyone was looking at them and felix looked uncomfortable.

"oh..hii hyun-jin" felix stuttered and fake smiled.

"lixie are yo-" before hyunjin could complete his sentence felix stumbled and was about to fell when hyunjin cought him on time.

"felix are you ok" hyunjin asked and felix just nodded and tried to get out of hyunjin's grasp but failed to do so.

"hey its ok i'll drop you to your class" hyunjin said holding felix's hand through out until they reached felix class where he saw jeonjin and told him to take care of felix...

"princess i'll see you after class call me if you need anything" hyunjin assured the younger and turn around to leave but felix did'nt let go

"Hyung~" felix whined like a little kid.

The word 'hyung' from felix's mouth sent butterflies in hyunjin stomach and he had the urge to kiss the younger but he controled himself before he did anything wrong.

"Yes princess?" hyunjin asked.

"I am not feeling well can you send me to the infirmary...please" felix was on the verge of crying after seeing his classmates looking at him and wishpering to each other.

Hyunjin and jeonjin also noticed felix discomfort and hyunjin was about to scream at them but felix pulled him by his t-shirt.

"Hyung please don't " felix said

"sorry....now lets get you to the infirmary....bye jeonjin" hyunjin said and dragged felix with him.

"Can you walk ?" hyunjin asked because felix was stumbling a lot.

"yeah i c-"before felix could say anything more....he found himselif carried by hyunjin..bride style. Felix blushed and felt very comfortable in hyunjin arms that he did not say anything through out the way to the infirmary.

Hyunjin reached the infirmary and opened the door. He heard soft snors as he closed the door behind him and found felix sleeping in his arms comfortably that he did not even notice until now. He was kind of shocked at how can someone sleep so fast.

There was no one in the infirmary.
He placed the younger on one of the bed and he sat himself near the bed.
He admired the younger as if he was the most precious thing to him in the world.

He admired his beauty, his fluffy blond hair, his freckles, his plump lips that he want to kiss now for a long time, his beautiful eyes that held so much joy, his long eyelashes, his pure white angle like skin. And the heart shaped freckle under his left eye that he notice few days back....

'Arghh i want to kiss you so badly lee felix'