•° Sorry °•

Hyunjin's pov

"I am sorry for not telling u that i am a little" he said and now tears were on the verge of falling out of his eyes.

He finally mentioned in....i am glad he trusts me....or maybe...not. But what should i say...and why didn't he tell me earlier.....oh god i can't see him cry!!

I just hugged him without asking anything.....after a while i separated from the hug....and he looked at me with tears quietly streaming down his cheeks...

"Oh god, you cried two times today" i teasingly said wiping the tears from his soft cheeks..

"Hyung~" he whined smacking my my bear hand a little....but he still had that sad and.....guilty?...expression on his face..

"we'll talk about this after classes are over...ok princess.." I said as the teacher came into the class...ready to start the boring lecture.

He just nodded his head and put his all focus on front.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(At lunch break)
Third person's pov

The group was sitting in cafeteria, talking and laughing at each others jokes...

Mostly....felix, han, seungmin...and jeonjin....these four are like inseparable besties who never learned to leave each others side.
Jeonjin grow quite close to the the three best friends... and from quite i mean a lot and he mostly hangouts with the three. These four were chitchatting and gossiping about some random people that they don't like....

While the older four were sitting across from them... watching the younger four.....

"Yahh guys lets have a sleepover on this weekend" han jisung almost screamed in excitement.

"Yessss" the other three squealed in the same excitement now looking at the olders reaction.

"sure, i have to take care you all anyway" chan replied..and ofc he is the oldest of them all....he is like their caretaker or should we say daddy.

"Count me in" changbin also agreed smiling cutely....

Now everyone was waiting for hyunjin and minho's reply.

"Ofc i would come if you guys are coming....but...i don't think hyunjin is allowed to sleep outside the castle.." minho said looking over at hyunjin.

"Umm...i can't sleep outside the castle....but...we can have the sleepover at the castle" hyunjin exclaimed smiling over at everyone.

"What!?" felix, seungmin, jeonjin and han screamed a little...while the other four just smiling at their reaction.

Chan, minho and changbin have visited the castle once before and the king and queen were very friendly....back then jeonjin was not their friend....But soon after chan introduced jeonjin to them. They hadn't had the chance to go to the castle since then.

"Are you sure...like..won't king and queen would get mad" seungmin asked unsure of the situation.

"I am sure.....and they actually asked me many times to bring my friends over.." hyunjin smiled at how happy felix...and everyone were.

"Its all set then" minho said and everyone cheered

"yea...everyone reach at castle 6pm tomorrow" chan said and everyone nodded..looking extremely excited.
.
.
.
.
.
( After school )

Felix pov

"Byee lix~" han screamed as he was getting dragged by jeongin and seungmin. I waved back and now they were outside the school gate. I told them about hyunjin finding out about me being a little and that i needed to talk to him so they left without me....to hangout at han's house and they told me if the talk with hyunjin will go smooth then i can join them....

'By the way where is he'

'oh there!!'

'What should i doo!!!?'

'I seriously cried two times in front of
HIM!!'

"Hii hyung" ok i started good...

"Hey princess" he smiled..coming closer..

"um i-" i was about to say something when he cut me off.. "lets go to the park and talk there.." he said and dragged me there...

When we reached there he dragged to nearest bench and sat me down....and then he sat down next to me...very close.

"Now!" he said clearly angry...
I know he is referring to the talk we have to do...but now i am scared...he expression changed just like that!!. I gulped before answering.

"umm s- so the th-ing is that i did'nt tell you that i was a little because i-...i thought that you will hate me and no long-.. longer be frr-friends with m-me...sorry hyung" i completed CRYING for the 3rd time today...in front of him.

He hugged me.

He caressed my hair slowly.

He was making me feel protected somehow.

While i was wetting his shirt with my whole a lot tears..

He did'nt let me go unless and until i stopped crying.

"Shh..its alright lixie..." he said as i pulled away from the hug. He put his hand on my chin and moved it upwards so he can look at me. "...and how can you think something like that.....i would never hate you princess" he smiled.

"Th- thankyou hyung" i smiled back at him but he was avoiding eye contact with me.

'I wonder why, is he shy!!?'

"umm...u did made me angry though so....how will you make it up to me?" he said...his smile turning into a smirk.

"Umm....how do i make it up to you!" i begin thinking of ways to make it up to him...

"By kissing my cheeks" he said and pointed at his cheek...i flushed red by the thought of it......is he serious right now....no...no it can't be.

"WHAT!!?...there's no way i am doing that" i said... gestureing my hands in a no sign in front of my face. Oh god this is embarrassing...and why do i feel face burning up....a lot...even my ears feels warm.

"Yes you are..doing it" he smirked more this time. "you better do it fast...i am still angry you know...." he said sternly placing his hand on my chin and lifting it up again.

"Fine!!" i said and he smirked tapping his left cheek...

I moved forword slowly....little by little...until my lips were an inch away from his red cheek, my breath fanning it..as he waited patiently....
I hesitated a bit before placing a small peck on his cheek. My cheeks became more warm and i quickly sat back at my seat looking at my lap....not daring to look back at him...but when i did he just smiled.

"Good,..princess...Now lets get you home...its preety late." he said and grabbed my hand as we walked to his car.

Through out the ride i was talking with the driver and hyunjin just sat there looking out of the window....
Soon we reached my house and hyunjin insisted on taking me inside.
I rang the bell and not long after mom came out.....

"Wecome home yongbok...oh..and hyunjin!?" she seemed confused but hyunjin greeted her.....

"hello Mrs. Lee" he smiled, it was different!! He gestured me to go inside "...i'll be off now, i just wanted to drop felix home" he said and turned to leave but ofc my mom will not let him go just like that!!

"Not so soon hyunjin-ah.....accompany me with drinking barley tea 🍵"