๑ Bubblegum ๑

Hyunjin smiled looking at his phone as he clicked yet another picture of felix, who was giggling while playing with his toys.

"Dinner is ready!" Mrs. lee, Ryujin yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming!" hyunjin yelled back before lifting felix in his arms and walking inside the dinning room.

.

.

.

After they were done eating, they sat in the living room watching TV.

"I think we should go to sleep, you guys have school tomorrow and hyunjin, you have to wake up early to go home to get ready for school" Ryujin said, turning the TV off.

"Where should i sleep?" hyunjin asked standing up and stretching his arms.

"Will you be okay sleeping with lix, he doesn't like sleeping alone when he is in his headspace" She asked looking at felix who was looking back at her and hyunjin innocently.

"Of course!" hyunjin smiled brightly.

"Ok than, goodnight!" Ryujin said as she sat up, pecked felix' forehead and ruffled hyunjin's hair before walking away to her room.

"Don't forget to change his clothes! You won't have any problem with changing a kids clothes" Ryujin shouted, chuckling to herself afterwards.

"I- I can't!!" hyunjin shouted back clearly flustered.

"And you can wear Mrs. lee's clothes inside the cabinet near the bathroom, they are not used! sleep well" She said ignoring hyunjin's protest.

"N-no! i am not changing his clothes!" hyunjin whined looking back at felix.

No reply.

"Mrs. lee!!"

No voice was heard again, hyunjin sighed, carrying felix upstairs to his (felix's) room, who buried his neck in hyunjin's shoulder, breathing softly sending tickling feeling on hyunjin's skin.

"Can Lixie change his own clothes?" Hyunjin asked as he placed felix on the bed.

felix tilted his head to the side and stared at hyunjin with big doe eyes.

"ok fine! where are your night clothes?" hyunjin asked taking off felix's cardigan and top quite easily.

That oh so milky skin he has.

Felix pointed at the at the wardrobe behind hyunjin, who had a hard time controlling his hands not to roam around felix's upper body.

Hyunjin walked to the wardrobe pulling out a loose T-shirt and a sweatpants, he walked back to felix and who was just observing hyunjin......

"Jinnie! that tickles!" lix giggled as hyunjin made him stand up on the bed with his knees buried in the mattress of the bed and slipped the oversized T-shirt over him.

Hyunjin let his hands find the waist band of lix' cargo pants. He slipped them off of him as the younger shivered as his skin came in contact with the cold air. The poor boy just had boxers on his lower half in this cold.

Those milky thighs he wants to devour so badly.

"I am cold~" lix whined making hyunjin snap out of his (dirty) trance.

"Oh sorry bubblegum~" hyunjin said as he quickly put the sweatpants over those slander legs.

"Bubblegum?" lix giggled as his eyes got heavy.

"Bubblegum" hyunjin repeated as he tucked lix under the blanket. He smiled as he heard lix mutter 'I like it' before soft snores were heard from the younger male.