His eyes...

Felix's pov

"Yah! you're so brave lix" i heard jisung say as i sit next to him in cafeteria after walking away from the spoiled Prince and his friends....

"Lix?" I ask flustered at the pretty name he gave me.

"huh? why? Do you not like it" he asks confused.

"No..no i really like it sungie" i smiled and ofc he smiled back and we started to eat while talking.
.
.
.
.
Felix was new in the school that he transferred to from Australia and made friends with han almost immediately. They were like twins, they had a lot of thing in common. Felix found out about cold hearted hyunjin and his friends including minho from jisung. Jisung had a little crush on minho but would always start a fight with him. Other than jisung, felix had been friends with seungmin who he sat next to in maths class.

Third person's pov

"minnie..."jisung yelled a little loud to be heard as he waved his hand to seungmin to come sit with them.

"coming.....Yah! Don't scream my name like that ever again"seungmin said playfully as he walked near to where the other two were sitting.

"whatever" jisung replied rolling his eyes.

Felix, seungmin and jisung are in the same class right now. Three of them were talking and giggling when 'someone certain' entered the room and all the girls and some boys in the room surrounded him. The trio didn't really care who it was, they were in there own world until...

"Now out of my way" the guy who was surrounded by people screamed as everyone pushed each other to make way for him.

The trio turn around to see who it was and were not surprised to see prince hyunjin who had the same class as them. Felix stared at hyunjin for few seconds more and looked away.

Hyunjin saw the familiar face who was felix and smirked before making his way to where felix was sitting with his friends and sat down next to felix...

"Hey cutie" hyunjin wishpered near felix's ear which cought him off guard as he turn around in a snap.

"WHAT THE----, ohh its you again" felix said making a disgusted face at hyunjin, which was cute according to hyunjin...

Hyunjin was about to say something but before he could felix snapped...

"And don't call me that" felix said almost screaming making the other two turn to him and hyunjin who they noticed just now. He is trying to act tough but his heart was betting fast for some reason that the younger don't know.

"Then why not tell me your name" hyunjin insisted admiring the beauty in front of him. He looked at the freckles that were spread near the youngers eyes and nose making them look like they were stars spread in the sky.

"why would I?" felix said looking him straight in the eye.

'His eyes........are.....umm...uh..really pretty' felix thought to himself sinking into his star like eyes.

"Because i said so" hyunjin replied in a angry tone which was hard to do since his heart clearly did not allowing him to talk to the younger in a nasty tone which was......wierd..

From author
Hey there(っ'▽')っ,
Please tell me how was it.......tho i know it sucked but still ...whatever....hope you enjoyed.
See ya...bye
Stay safe