☆We know☆

Felix wasn't surprised when he saw his side empty in the morning since hyunjin must have left early for the castle, to get ready for school, but he still felt a little sad that hyunjin left without informing him first. 

But that was soon replaced by embarrassment as a light shade of red covered his fluffy cheeks when he remembered the incident from last night. After a few minutes of screaming in the pillow, he got up to get ready for the day. 

"Bok-ah are you ready?" Ryujin asked from downstairs.

"Almost!"

Felix walked downstairs to find his father sitting on the couch reading newspaper, drinking his morning tea.

'Oh? when did dad came back from his business trip?' 

"Good morning yongbok-ah!" his father greeted with a bright smile.

"Morning dad~" felix smiled and sat next to his father, laying his head on Mr. lee's shoulder.

"When did you came back?" felix asked, closing his eyes for few minutes.

"I came home around 5 o'clock"

"BOK-AH YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE! COME EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" Mrs. lee's loud voice was heard from the kitchen.

Mr. lee laughed as felix covered his ears from the cushions to prevent himself from going deaf after hearing his mother's loud voice.

"Go eat you breakfast~"

.

.

.

"Take care and don't forget to thank hyunjin for yesterday! bye!" Ryujin said as felix got out of the car.

"Bye mom!" felix waved at Ryujin before walking inside the school gate.

"Lix!" jisung came out of nowhere and hugged felix, making both of them stumble back.

"Morning sungie" felix smiled.

"Did you slip into your headspace yet? Where did you go yesterday? I couldn't find you anywhere and you didn't see my messages or pick up my calls.... I was so worried!" jisung glared at felix, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"I am so sorry that i made u worried, sungie! It's kind of long story.... I'll tell you after class." felix sighed.

Jisung hummed, his hand going to hold felix's smaller ones. Interlacing their fingers together and giving it a gentle squeeze to which felix smiled brighter. They continued to walk to their class.

" You are gonna get a nice scolding from minnie, lix" jisung smirked before entering the class, dragging the now frozen felix with along with him.

"Why did you tell him!~" felix whined when he saw seungmin glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

"you need some nice scolding! What if you did it again?! " jisung said and dragged Felix to where seungmin was sitting.

As they sat down, Seungmin glared at Felix before turning around and focusing on what their teacher has to say, who entered the class a few seconds ago.

Felix gulped, scared.

.

.

.

.

"-ffects your health as well! what were you even thinking huh?! what if something bad happened to you? don't you dare pull that kind of stunt again or else! You are going to slip between three fucking days from now on, got that?!" seungmin took a deep breath and felix nodded looking down on his lap.

Their class got over a few seconds ago and everyone left except for the three best friends, jeongin joining them soon after. There was still time when their next class starts and seungmin didn't leave this chance to make felix listen to his long ass lecture making the latter overwhelmed. 

"Seungminnie you shouldn't be that hard on lix!" jeongin said as he hugged felix. felix hugged back, his face buried in the younger's tummy since he was standing and felix was sitting on the bench.

Jisung agreed nodding his head continually, even though he was the one who told seungmin. 

"I am sorry lix but promise me that you won't to it again-" seungmin looked at felix with pleading eyes. 

"I promise" felix smiled pulling out of the hug but soon he was engulfed in another hug, a group hug by the three.

"YAHH! i can't breath!" felix whined, sandwiched between the three.

" Not our problem that you're so huggable~" jisung said, sniffing felix's hair.

"Oh by the way you were gonna tell us your so called 'long story' after class babes" jisung said looking at felix with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah, so I messaged hyunjin-                                       

_

-and than he left early in the morning" felix pouted slightly, after finishing his 'long ass story'.

"So you are saying that hyunjin took care of little you and also cuddled you to sleep...?" seungmin asked.

"Basically yea"

"That's unlike hyunjin-" jeongin muttered.

"Why do i feel like you are hiding something?" jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Oh well.... i may or may not have... pecked his lips two times while in headspace and out of headspace" felix admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"YOU WHAT!?" jisung screamed,

seungmin smacked the back of jisung's head telling him to keep quiet.

"Why would you do that..... unless-"

"I like hyunjin" felix said closing his eyes shut.

"Aww baby we know~" jisung said cupping felix's cheeks.

Felix looked up making a confused face and the other three cooed.

"Cuz we are best friends! and we know you better" seungmin replied.

Jeongin smiled, pulling all of them in a group hug, yet again.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! GO TO YOUR CLASSES!"