The day you were Reincarnated!

We Open up in A Small town in America where you were walking down the Street ready to get home and Just Play some Video games when suddenly you were shot down by Lightning!

Random person 1: OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED Y/N!

Random Person 2: YOU BASTARDS!

You then woke up in the Middle of A Waiting room where you had met with God Himself.

Jackdroid: Hey There. Yeah, I accidentally killed you. My Bad.

Y/n: WHAT!? WHY!? HOW!?

Jackdroid: Now calm down! Okay! I can Just erase you from Existence!

Y/n: Oh Sorry.

Jackdroid: Look since I'm A Good Person, I shall reincarnate you into an OP Anime hero. Just give me A Moment, Aaaaand... Done!

Y/n: So, wait what do I do?

Jackdroid: Just prepare to be reincarnated in 3... 2... 1...

Just then A Menu Popped and it had A Few Options.

Y/n: Huh? Stats? Powers? Shop? 

Jackdroid: Yeah, that's How it works.

Y/n: Oh, Okay then I suppose. Show me my Stats.

It then showed you your Stats.

Stats:
Lv. 1
Hp: 1,000
Mp: 1,200
Strength: 50
Speed: 50
Wisdom: 500
Intelligence: 500

Y/n: Oh, wow that is cool!

Jackdroid: Good now prepare to be Reborn.

Y/n: Huh? What do you Mean- OH MY GOD I'M COMING DOWN!

You then Went through An LSD Infused Trip through time and Space which surprisingly had A Few too Many Tacos and soon you ended up Being Born all over again.

Mom: Oh Honey, Sweet thing. I am here for you. Please stop crying.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? Is this my mom? Maybe If I learn appraisal, I can learn how strong she is.

Dad: Hey Sport your going to make your Dad Proud Huh?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay I am going to be Like Gohan and Surpass you Dad. No hard feelings.

Dad: What did you think of Naming Him?

Mom: I was thinking of Y/n.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh, Convenient. Okay Now time to Access my Power-

You then realized there was A Notice that says you can't access your Powers until your 16 which shocked you!

Y/n: (Thoughts) This Must be some way to restrict my Power. Well Gohan didn't surpass everyone until he was like 12, so I Guess it's proper. Just wait until I get my Powers and I shall You all! God I'm starting to feel Like Cell Now. Hey, unlike, Him I have to train for my Power.

Well, it will be A Long time until then you Know you shall become the Strongest and surpass them all.