Y/n and Ryuko Vs Nonon!

The Next round had begun as it was now You and Ryuko vs Nonon and of course, being A Two on One fight, this should be easy! Right? Right?

Ryuko: I can't believe we're both doing this.

Y/n: Hey it should make this A Lot easier.

Ryuko: True.

Just then Nonon appeared and...

Nonon: Marching Song: Under the Double Eagle!

Just then Nonon and her entire Marching Band began walking down the Steps to the Battlefield as her Marching Band was playing the song, and they all Began to donate their Instruments to her Kamui.

A/n: 1:18-1:52

Ryuko: NOW HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT A KAMUI!?

Y/n: I Have no Fucking Idea but be on Guard.

Ryuko: I'm attacking now!!

Y/n: Ryuko Wait!

Ryuko then Jumped into the Air but...

Ryuko: Now for my 1st Piece the Light Calvary Overture!

She then Began to unleash Powerful Blasts of Sound waves that sent Ryuko flying back and it shook everyone in the Stadium as soon Ryuko got back up again.

Nonon: I Hope you Like this Slacker!

She then Began unleashing A Bunch of Razor-sharp musical notes which You and Ryuko kept on Blocking and soon you Both Began running as soon the attacks kept chasing after both of you.

Y/n: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Yeah?

Y/n: Let me try something because brute force clearly won't work!

Ryuko: Alright let's do that then!

You then threw A Pebble in the Air and...

Y/n: Room!! Shambles!!

You then Made Nonon swap places with the Pebble as she then Began falling!

Nonon: Oh, How Sad, I actually have A Counter for that!

She then Transformed her Kamui into A Giant flying Ship!

Ryuko: Oh, You got to be Shitting me!

Y/n: I Know right?

Nonon: Now Take this!

She then Began Launching A Giant Missile the shape of A Flute and you both Began running!

Ryuko: HOW IS THAT EVEN A KAMUI!?

Y/n: The better question is why are we running like we've been in the Prometheus School of running away from things!?

You both then Flew out of the Explosion as you got up!

Y/n: Damnit! We Must Take to the Sky!

Ryuko: How?

Y/n: You can figure it out.

Ryuko: We'll try.

Senketsu: I think I have an idea.

Senketsu then Began changing his form until he had Become A Rocket Like Dress and it allowed Ryuko to fly!

Y/n: My Turn!

You then summoned your Photon Dragon wings as you chased after them!

Mako: Wow! They're flying! They're really flying!

Inumuta: That still doesn't Guarantee Victory for them though.

You both then Began flying over Nonon as soon You Both Landed on top of her back and Began attacking her Kamui!

Ryuko: Senketsu Lets end this!

Senketsu: Right!

They both then Began to attack the damn ship as Nonon then Blasted them off as you Just Jumped into the air to avoid the attack!

Nonon: Okay Slacker I am not Holding back!

Y/n: Fine then Neither Am I! (Thoughts) Even though I really am.

Nonon Just kept on trying to Attack You and Ryuko as she Paused herself.

Nonon: Hm, this needs something. (Smugly) Oh Yes, the sounds of your Screaming~!

Y/n: HEY! NONON!

Nonon: What!?

Y/n: WATCH THIS TECHNIQUE!! NIIROTYU: TIGER HUNT!!

You then summoned A Giant Tiger as Nonon watched on in Fear.

Nonon: Oh No...

They ended up in A Massive explosion which Ryuko was forced to hold onto the ground with Hooks from Senketsu!

Senketsu: You, Okay?

Ryuko: Yeah. Man, that Technique is strong.

The Crowd then began to demand an Encore as Nonon smiled.

Nonon: Well? You hear the People. Time for encore!

She then Transformed again as her Hat Began Unleashing A God ton of Soundwaves which blew both of you back!

Nonon: Don't you see it!? My Candle burns Much Brighter than the others! You can never Hope to-!

Y/n: Shambles!!

Nonon: Huh?

What she didn't realize was that you still had the room up the entire time. You then Traded Places with The Pebble from earlier which was behind her, and you grappled her from Behind.

Nonon: HEY! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Y/n: I'm Ending this! From Hell's heart I stab at the!!

You then Pierced her Kamui as she was left Buck Naked and the only thing of her Kamui that survived was actually A Monkey skeleton.

Y/n: Seriously no one ever figured out that you mummified your Dead Pet? Kind of Morbid.

Nonon: Damn You... Ugh...

She then fell down face first unable to get back up.

Nonon had Now Lost as she walked over to the Bench and sat down.

Mako: Hey Nonon-!

Nonon: Don't you dare talk to me Slacker.

Mako: Okay! Got it!

Meanwhile Sageyama stood there Looking at. Satsuki.

Sageyama: I want to face off against L/n Personally. I know he let me win before and I want to test out this new Kamui.

Satsuki: I'll allow it.