Ragyo Kiryuin, The Monster, the B*tch, the Legend.

Soon Satsuki had Returned to her Mansion where she is Exhausted. Extensive Use of Senketsu can tire her out greatly because it sucks up so Much Blood, Like A Leech, and she fell down on her Bed face first trying to catch some Z's before...

???: Hello Dear~

Satsuki then got up in Fear before she got down on her Knees bowing to her superior.

Satsuki: H-Hello Mother...

Now we see the Monster, the Bitch, the Absolute Legend, Ragyo Kiruyin. She smiles down at Satsuki as she Beckons her up.

Ragyo: Come up. Mommy has A Present for you~

 Mommy has A Present for you~

Ragyo Kiruyin

She then Pulls Satsuki Up as she then Began Forcefully Making out with her sticking her tongue all over her Mouth as she began to feel up her Ass and groping it. 

Ragyo: I have gotten some Bad news about your Incursion. You didn't complete the Job.

Satsuki: I'm sorry Mother I-

Ragyo: Heh, Calm down Junior, I'm not Mad.

Satsuki: Really?

Ragyo: Yes, I always have other people to do that. Satsuki do you know why I Keep you?

Satsuki: You... Love me?

Ragyo: Good Heavens No, but you do have A Nice Body and Mommy likes her women Young. But Truth is I have something far more Important for us to attend to.

Satsuki: Really?

Ragyo: Yes, It's very Important. 

She then feels up Satsuki's Private area's as she smiles.

Ragyo: Do you ever wondered where do Life Fibers come from?

Satsuki: No, I, never questioned it.

Ragyo: Time you Learned.

They then went into an Elevator, and it then soon Began to go deep underground to Levels Satsuki never even knew existed as soon they got to the Bottom Level where Ragyo walked out and beckoned Satsuki to do as well.

Ragyo: Look at this.

Satsuki: Oh My... God...

It was A Giant Mass of Life fibers that was glowing orange and was tied to several anchor Points around the cave.

Ragyo: This is the Primordial Life Fiber. It is where all Life Fibers come from. Hmph, it's what Turned those Apes, into Monkeys with Clothes. Though, to be Honest we can always go A Step forward.

Satsuki: What do you mean, Mother?

Ragyo: This is my Weapon; I shall exterminate those Monkeys with Clothes and Control them all. I shall make A Better world, A World of my Vision and Grace.

Satsuki: (Thoughts) I-I have to stop her! T-This is too Far!

Meanwhile at Nudist Beach...

Aikuro: You see Ryuko, Senketsu was made by your Father.

Ryuko: Huh? 

Aikuro: He was made by the same Fibers as every other Kamui. He made it for you so when the time comes you can defeat Satsuki and save the world. You see Life Fibers aren't from earth. They're alien.

Halleluiah!!

Mako: WHAAAAAT!? YOU'RE TELLING ME THEIR ALIEN!? THAT MEANS SENKETSU IS AN ALIEN! HE'S FROM SPACE AND HE'S LIKE A XENOMORPH OR E.T. OR MAYBE EVEN A KAMINOAN! HE'S AN ALIEN! THAT IS SO COOL!

During that Entire speech Mako Literally shape shifts her Form and even turned into A Xenomorph at one Point.

Aikuro: H-How did you-?

Y/n: You get used to it.

Ryuko:  Look... I'm not wearing Senketsu.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Ryuko: I'm not Having Senketsu Kill his Own Kind! It's Wrong!

Senketsu: I already Killed so Many of my Own Brethren. Kind of messed up now that I realize it.

Y/n: Tell me about it.

She then Takes off Senketsu as Tsumugi watched from Afar Pulling out his Machine gun ready to get rid of Senketsu.

Tsumugi: (Thoughts) Yes, I'll finally get my vengeance on those damn Life Fibers.

You then appeared and grabbed his hand Crushing it!

Tsumugi: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Y/n: I Knew what You were doing Dick! Back off! I know you were hurt but that doesn't mean you Can Kill!

Ryuko: What the hell is he doing?

Aikuro: Tsumugi. I think it's Time you tell them.

Tsumugi then took A Deep sigh and he spoke up.

Tsumugi: Life fibers... Took my sister... They Killed her.

Shock Filled the room.

Y/n: Sorry for your Loss Man. Always hit me Hard Man.

Aikuro: Yes, Senketsu is Made from your DNA Ryuko that's what Makes him different. That's why you can Talk to him.

Senketsu: Yeah, but so can Y/n.

Y/n: My Man!

You then High fived him.

Aikuro: We have Gotten word that Ragyo Kiruyin Herself is Visiting the Academy. We Kill her, we end all of this.

Y/n: Good.

Mako: Hey Y/n You seem Darker? Something wrong?

Y/n: Nothing. I Just want to Feel her Windpipe snap between my Fingers.

Mako: Oooh, Ominous! I Like that!