The Rocket Hideout!

Soon after A Short Trip and you have to use the Poke flute to Wake up A Sleeping Snorlax who blocked the Path, which you quickly caught, you all ended up at Celadon city, but the Gym was Surprisingly closed.

Y/n: Huh!? Why is this Place closed!?

Misty: That is Weird.

Brock: I know, it isn't Like Erika to close the Gym during the day.

Y/n: Maybe-

???: Hey! All of you stop right there!

Y/n: Oh, What's the Officer Problem? I mean- Shit! I mean What's the Problem Officer?

Brock then quickly fell for her.

Brock: Ah! It's one of the Officer Jenny's! Truly A Beauty one of A Kind!

Officer Jenny

Green the grabbed onto his Ear and began dragging him Off.

Jenny: Thank you. Now you see Team Rocket had taken over this Town.

Y/n: Really?

Jenny: Yes, we had discovered that they're Hideout is at the Celadon Game Corner, but we don't have the Forces to drive him out.

Y/n: I see. Maybe I can Help.

Jenny: You sure?

Y/n: Yes, Ma'am!

Jenny: Sure, then Kid, Less Paperwork for me.

Misty: You're Kind of Lazy you Know that?

Jenny: Try saying that particular Noise joy about that. She barely works at all.

Soon...

You Guys then Broke into the Team Rocket secret base where they had all sorts of Levels filled with stuff like Experiments and A Porygon Factory as while everyone else is keeping the Grunts busy you had Taken a key card to an elevator to the Bottom level where you encountered the Big Boss Himself, Enjoying some wine.

Y/n: Giovanni, I assume?

Giovanni: Ah, You Must be the young Man Giving me So much trouble. Mind if I ask you why?

 Mind if I ask you why?

Giovanni

Y/n: What You're doing is wrong. You're A Despicable Human Being.

Giovanni: Despicable? I so Happen to think I'm A Great Guy. but if you want Despicable, I can surely deliver.

Y/n: Fine then you want A Fight?

Giovanni: Anything else?

Y/n: Of course, You do.

Giovanni: Heh. Here is my first ever Pokémon. Go Beedrill!

Y/n: Alright then Go Snorlax! I- HUH!? WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NOW!? YOU SLEPT FOR THE LAST 20 HOURS!

Snorlax: Snor... Lax...

Snorlax

Giovanni: Fine then, Beedrill use Agility!

Beedrill then Began Moving faster as you got anxious!

Y/n: SNORLAX WAKE UP! C'MON! PLEASE!

Giovanni: Beedrill use Twin Needle!

Beedrill then stabbed Snorlax Twice but it didn't do anything but wake him up and Piss him off!

Y/n: Okay Now You're Awake! Use Body Slam!

Snorlax then fell on top of Beedrill crushing it and defeating it!

Giovanni: Okay then, Go Cloyster!

Y/n: An Ice type, Huh? Use Heavy Slam!

Snorlax then fell on top of The Shellfish defeating it as well!

Giovanni: Hmph, Good Job. I Guess You're Far Stronger than I thought. I'll prepare for when we meet again.

He then walked out to another Elevator and Just took it to the top Level.

Y/n: Yeah, we'll meet again Giovanni and I'll kick your ass.