The Elite 4! / Tennis Club be throwing Hands!

We Open up on the highest point of the Slums where the biggest, richest, nicest house in the entire city is found and in that House was the head of the entire School And her 4 Strongest and Most loyal Members. The Elite 4.

The student council President put her Tea down as she made A Small frown making the others A Little worried.

???: My Elite 4. Something worries me.

Elite 4: Yes, Lady Satsuki! We will try and Fix it!

The Elite 4: Ira Gamagori, Hoka Inumuta, Nonon Jakuzure, Uzu Sanageyama,

The Woman then sipped her Tea as she spoke again.

Satsuki: From what I Know you can't fix it. This is something that can't be fixed so easily.

 This is something that can't be fixed so easily

Satsuki Kiryuin

Gamagori: Agh! Lady Satsuki! As your Loyal Guard I shall get rid of any Problem you have!

Inumuta: Calm down Gamagori, you're really cheesing it up.

Satsuki: It is thar damn Matoi. She can Threaten our entire operation.

Inumuta: Yes, but she isn't the Only one. She seems to have A Partner.

Nonon: So, what? They're both A Couple of Slackers anyway. They won't stand A Chance against us.

Uzu: Yes, they can't beat us.

Inumuta: Untrue. That sword of hers can destroy Life fibers.

Gamagori/Nonon/Uzu: What!?

Satsuki: That's not even the Problem. The Problem is that Boy.

Uzu: The Shrimp with Purple Hair?

Satsuki: That's right. He seems Far stronger than she is, with how one of our club captains couldn't even lay A Single finger on him, and he wasn't even trying.

Gamagori: So, you want us to beat him, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: No. I wish to see him. He Interests me.

The four of them Nodded as she Just took A Sip of tea.

The Next Day...

You were with Ryuko and Mako walking to School as you were checking your Basic Stats.

Stats:
Lv. 3,500
Titles: Slime Slayer, Goblin Slayer, Fallen Angel Slayer, Lord of Gluttony, Lord of Wrath, Harem King, Hero of the Academy
Jobs: None
Hp: 90,512,000
Mp: 100,210,000
Strength: 37,611
Speed: 43,010
Luck: 37,100
Wisdom: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Gold: 3, 210,912,315,273

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hm, Looking Nice, Looking very Nice Indeed.

Mako: Hey who are you thinking about?

Y/n: Nothing Mako.

Mako: Oh, I Bet your thinking about someone!

Mako: Oh, that reminds me! Ryuko we should totally-

Suddenly she had Gotten A Bunch of Tennis balls hit her Face!

Mako: Hang out-

She then got more.

Mako: Sometime so-

She then got some more.

Mako: We can learn more-

She then got more.

Mako: About each other...

She then got hit even more times until her face is nothing but bumps and bruises and fell down on her Face.

Ryuko: Huh!? Whose doing this!?

Y/n: I Know who it is! It's them!

There was the Tennis club, and they were all lining up with Tennis Balls and Rackets.

Omiko: Hahahahaha! What are you doing Trying to Protect our Favorite Target?

Omiko Hakodate (Tennis Club Captain)

Y/n: Hey! Stop Hurting our Friend! She's not A Target! She's A Person!

Omiko: Oh, that's so Cute, yeah, I don't care. She Joined the Tennis Club and this is her Initiation! Ready Ladies?

They all then Began firing more Tennis Balls as Ryuko used her Sword Case as A Shield and you Just dodged every single attack with nothing more than your Luck Stat!

Y/n: My Luck Stat is off the Charts... Then again, every one of my stats are off the Chart.

Omiko: Huh!? Alright Ladies Fire another round! All at him!

They all then Began targeting you but you dodged them all and you walked up to Omiko, grabbed her Racket and put to the ground before stomping on it without saying A Word.

Omiko: WHAT THE HELL!?

You then Tossed it to the side and then Looked at her.

Y/n: Do it to her again and you'll see what the Hell I'll do that Racket because I could snap it Like A Toothpick.

You then walked off which Kind of Shocked her.

Omiko: HEY! YOU GET BACK HERE! I SHALL NOT BE DISRESPECTED LIKE THAT!

Y/n: Screw you and the Tennis Ball skirt you have!

Omiko: IT'S A FASHION CHOICE!

Y/n: It's A Terrible fashion Choice! Mako are you Okay?

Mako: Ugh... I can see Colors...

Y/n: Yeah, she's fine.

Just then A Man appears and looks at you guys.

???: Psst, Guys. Follow me.

Ryuko: Who the hell are you?

Y/n: That Ryuko... Is A Nudist. (Sigh) Let the Games Begin...