A World Nudity and Fascism!

We Open up with you walking through Some Slums as you had recently Traveled To A New world seeking A Little break from the world of Highschool DXD, to be Honest, this Place is A Little worn down.

There were Run down neighborhoods made out of Scrap, pick pocketers running Rampant and even Gangs made out of Little Kids. You soon came across the Gates of an Academy where A Dead body was Strung up to the top.

Y/n: Yep. This Show is as Dark as I remembered. 

You then walked inside to see A Crowd Had Gathered to see A Young girl is about to get deep Fried when suddenly A Cloaked Figure saved her and is about to continue the fight against the Boxing Club Captain.

Y/n: Okay I Guess this is where I step in.

You then stepped in Putting your Hand in front of the girl.

Y/n: I'll Take care of this.

???: Huh? Who the hell do you think you are Asshole?

Y/n: You're Ryuko Matoi right?

Ryuko: H-How did you know?

Ryuko Matoi

Y/n: Better not reveal my Cards Now. I Just know you. You then Pointed your Hand at the Boxing club Captain as you almost smiled wanting to do this.

Y/n: Alright Shrimp! You want A Fight I'm going to give you A Fight!

???: Who are you calling Shrimp? I am the Boxing Club Captain, Fukudora and you no star will Listen to me!

Takaharu Fukudora (Boxing Club Captain)

Y/n: Uh-Huh, and I care why?

Takaharu: JUST SIT DOWN AND DIE!

He then Began to try and punch you, but you just stood there and took all of the Punches without any Issue, as he Jumped back thinking you were down!

Takaharu: That Ladies, gentlemen, and Those of no gender is how you split A Banan-Huh!?

You stood there unhurt.

Y/n: Cute, now you Die.

You then Uppercut him so Hard he went flying and you then appeared in front of him which you slammed him to the ground.

Takaharu: Okay that is It! Take this!

He then quickly used his Life Fibers to Create A Giant Boxing club!

Takaharu: WATCHA!!

Y/n: Okay is there A Ref here!? This is Clearly Cheating!

Ryuko: Hey Can I get my turn already? I'm sick of his ass.

Y/n: Oh, Okay then, Sweet Thing~

Ryuko: (Blushing) S-Sweet!? S-Shut up Asshole!

Y/n: Ah Just teasing you.

Ryuko: (Blushing) Fine... God I hate to do this...

A/n: 1:02-End

She then Transformed!

Takaharu: What!? Are you Naked!? You Nudist!

Ryuko: HEY! I DON'T LIKE THIS EITHER YOU IDIOT!

Y/n: Just hit him already!

Ryuko then Struck down the Little Shrimp which Tore apart his entire Goku uniform apart and he was sent flying to the ground! You then Grabbed him by the Head, and you sent him flying!

Y/n: BEGON YOU NUDE VERMAN FROM THE NETHER REALM!

You then Threw him towards A Woman who was watching from the Top of the School as A Bunch of Guards got in between trying to Block the Body and A Bunch of Blood that was flying towards her, but A Single drop hit her on the cheek making them all A Little Scared.

Ryuko then Glared at her as she Glared back before she ordered her Guards to make A Swift retreat as she then Left.

Ryuko: Hey who even are you?

You then Disappeared Making her Question what Just Happened, as you Sat down on A Ledge and smiled.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I Guess I should follow her in case she gets Hurt. I can tell she already got some damage from that Shrimp. Plus, I Guess next up is the Mankashou Family. A Bunch of Loveable Goofballs. Except for that One time... Eh, I'll get there when I Get there.