Time for round for God damn 2!

Soon the War had Continued on as Satsuki Gathered all of her Forces to Sagenyama's site seeing the Trail that you and Ryuko had Left Behind. Right now, they were fighting against A Small force of Soldiers with their Leader Wearing an Anti-Life fiber Mech. But that was Nothing for Satsuki and her Elite 4.

Satsuki:  ...

Gamagori: Something wrong Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: Hm? It's Nothing. (Thoughts) I Hope Y/n is Okay. I know he told Ryuko he Liked her but... I really like him. He's the first person to Treat me Like an Actual Person and not an Object or A Person to be feared. I Hope he's Okay.

Just then the sound of A Revving Bike was heard as suddenly You, Ryuko, and Mako appeared!

Ryuko: Mako Take the wheel!

Mako: Right!

Y/n: Ryuko you settle the score with Satsuki, I'll hold off her Lackies!

Ryuko: Right!

Ryuko then Jumped into the Air as She Landed in front of Satsuki with her Scissor Blade in Hand!

Ryuko: You have what I want.

Satsuki: And that is?

Ryuko: The Last Piece of Senketsu.

Satsuki: Then Take it.

The two of them then Began to fight each other and despite Ryuko being on lesser ground because of her Lack of a Full Kamui she was actually keeping up with the Far more experienced fighter!

You then soon Landed in front of the elite 4 smiling!

Y/n: Hello there.

Sanageyama: YOU! You have embarrassed me enough!!

Y/n: What are you going to do about it? Huh? Come at me Bro!

Sanageyama: Fine then! We're Transforming now!

Nonon: Fine then, For A Slacker he is pretty Tough.

Inumuta: Yeah, But You Love him.

Nonon: (Blushing) I-I DO NOT!

Gamagori: Just stop your Blathering and Just Transform! I've been waiting to try out this new 3 Star Goku Uniform.

Y/n: 3 Star Huh? It Clearly Isn't 5 Star.

They all then Began to Transform...

A/n: 1:52-2:20

Y/n: Well? Come at me you Daisy's!

They all then Began charging at you, but you Just Began dodging all of their attacks with ease as you Just smiled.

Y/n: (Thoughts) These Guys can't even break A Moon. I mean Even Kid Goku could Kick their collective asses. Oh, DBS Sounds Great Now.

Inumuta: Everyone combine Attack Now!

Nonon/Sanageyama/Gamagori: Right!

They all then Began to try and attack you at once, but you Just simply dodged their attacks, and you Blasted them all Back as they all fell to the ground, and you smiled.

Y/n: To be Honest that was Pretty Pathetic. Come back with another upgrade and then fight me again.

Inumuta: Damnit he's clearly Toying with us! He Might be even stronger than Lady Satsuki.

Nonon: You got to be Shitting me, right?

Inumuta: No.

Y/n: Come on I'm Getting Bored over here. You're Making me Bored.

Back with Ryuko and Satsuki Ryuko had managed to Transform despite not having all of the Pieces and she was able to wrestle the last Piece out of Satsuki's Hands and finally completing Senketsu!

Senketsu: YES! It's Great to finally be back!

Ryuko: Great to have you Back Senketsu.

Satsuki: Fine You Win this fight. We Leave now!

Nonon: Huh!? But what about-!?

Satsuki: It's Not worth it! (Thoughts) I Know Y/n would not Like for me to Blow up Nudist Beach.

She then Looked at you and you Knowingly nodded making her Blush.

Satsuki and Her Elite 4 then left as You Helped Ryuko Up!

Y/n: You good?

Ryuko: Yeah. Heh, you totally Humiliated them. You Know that?

Y/n: (Blushing) Well... Yeah...

Mako: Guys that was Amazing! What do we do now?

Y/n: I Know where we need to go. Follow me.

You all then Hopped on the Motor Bike as you all rode off to Nudist Beach.