Days 21-30!

Soon you had Begun Training all of the Able Body Goblins to become Stronger and Hunt on their own. You had soon realized that they can all level up Like you can which explains their evolutions.

They had all learned how to Hunt Night Vipers which was an Improvement for sure, and you smiled, as you had decided to Take yourself, Mi, and Kichi out for Another Hunt, when you hads Recruited someone else.

Y/n: Guys this is Gobue she will be Carrying our Bags.

Gobue: Happy to be serving you Guys!

Gobue

Y/n: I Hope you don't Mind her coming with us.

Kichi: Hey, the More the Merrier!

Mi: Eh, I Guess so.

Y/n: Good. Now Gobue Carry all of our Bags.

Gobue: Yes, Sir!

Of course, you had all Hunted some more Monsters and there were no new ones, but you all got A Bunch of Full bellies and even Plenty of Experience, after you had all given Gobue a Gift to help Protect herself. Soon she soon might become A Hobgoblin.

Soon The Next day you had all went out for another Hunt where you had all Found some more Kobolds and you had all Beaten them and you ate all of their flesh to gain their abilities, Including A Kobold Mage, and then A Slime which you felt A Little weird about, but it is survival at this Point.

The Day after that you had quickly Began to hold A Festival inside A Cave because it was raining and there was A Contest to see who Rank and you ranked first with Kichi, Mi, and Gobue following suit in that Order.

The Day after that all four of you had went out to Hunt some more and you got and Ate A Demon spider and Obtained A New Skill!

New Skill Obtained: Spider Thread Creation
New Skill Obtained: Thread Wielding Arts

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh, that seems Nice. I could be Like spiderman.

You all then hunted, Killed, And Ate some Orcs where you ate their flesh, and obtained another new Skill.

New Skill Obtained: Stench

Y/n: (Thoughts) Unless it can be used like in Pokémon then no thank you.

The Next day after that you had all hunted for Wolves and you had all Gotten to Kill them and with skill and Proficiency killed them all, and you ate their flesh gaining new skills.

New Skills Obtained:
Pack Leadership
Pack Hunting Proficiency
Steel Hide

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay now that sounds good.

The Next Day Gobue had then evolved into A Hobgoblin, and she actually looked very Cute.