Days 1-10!

Soon you were Integrated into the Goblin Society and you had learned A Few things about them, some Cool and some Horrifying.

On the Cool side of things, it Turns out they Actually mature in Just 1 Day so now there are several New Goblins running around. Another thing is that apparently everyone has to hunt on their own meaning if you won't hunt you won't eat, the Babies only rely on Fat Caterpillars for food.

That's where the Horrifying thing comes in. It Turns out Goblins when Mating with each other have Very low Birth Conception Rates, so they rely on women of other Races to breed with, and that means, they Kidnap women as Sex Slaves. Much to your Horror, you found Some women in A Deep part of the Cave tired, Hungry, Broken, and covered in A Sticky liquid, but you were afraid to do anything since to the Goblins This is Just Nature to them, and you want to keep good ties, so you just prayed for them and left.

Of course, you had Put up with A Goblin and using Flattery and Nice words had Gotten him to Join you on A Hunting Trip, and if that doesn't work, he can be A Sacrifice for Any Predators.

Apparently, his Name is Gobukichi but you Just called Kichi!

Gobukichi

Y/n: Okay I see Something.

Kichi: What is it?

Y/n: It's A Horned Rabbit.

You had recently Spotted with Rabits with Small Unicorn horns on their heads, and you dubbed them Horned Rabbits.

Kichi: What do we do?

Y/n: We try the Hammer and Anvil Tactic.

Kichi: Eh?

Y/n: You chase after it, I Hit it with A Stick.

Kichi: Oh, Okay I Get it.

Y/n: Now Go!

The Plan then ended up actually working as you wacked it with A Stick so hard it died!

Kichi: Oh, Good Eats!

He then Tried to eat the whole Rabbit, but you stopped him!

Y/n: NO!

You then wacked him with the Stick so Many times he was on the ground whining in Pain.

Y/n: No! I Get first Picks!

Kichi: Why?

Y/n: Becuase It's something called A Hierarchy. I'm above you so I Get to eat first. You can have what other Rabbits we Catch.

Kichi: Hmm... So, I Get to eat?

Y/n: Yes, But I Get to eat first and we catch more food.

Kichi: Deal!

You then decided to split the Spoils with him as you began to Wield the Horn like A Dagger.

Y/n: Groovy.

The Next day was the Same as you had both went on to catch even more Horned Rabbits with you splitting the Spoils with Kichi as you had Gained a New Ability!

New Skills Obtained!
- Runaway!

The Say After that You had Met with Another Goblin Who Had Told You that Apparently Goblins almost never survive Encounters against Horned Rabbits since they easily Kill them, which you just found Stupid.

Her Name was Gobumi by the way, but you called her Mi.

Gobumi

She seemed A Lot smarter than Kichi but not as smart as you, so at least she had some street smarts. She also wasn't Much to Look at, but she was Very sweet for A Goblin, so she also has that going for her.

Y/n: So Mi you want to Join our Next Hunt?

Mi: Yes, of course. Ever since you came in here The Goblins in here had already Begun to respect you.

Y/n: They Do?

You then noticed that all of the Goblins were now wielding Branches and smacking them around like you did making you feel like you're an Unofficial Leader.

Y/n: Heh, I Guess they do. Look Mi if you want to Join us, you'll have to Pull Your weight around.

Mi: Oh Okay, I can do that!

Y/n: Good! You're Okay With this Kichi?

He then began Mindlessly Nodding.

Y/n: (Thoughts) The Dude is Just an Idiot, but A Friendly Idiot is still Good, I Guess.

You then Visited the Human women and prayed for them again Knowing you want to end their suffering but for now it's to Help these Dodo's not Kill themselves.

The Next day it Rained so you were all stuck Inside, and you ended up making Obsidian knives from the Cave walls and made three of them for the Three of you. Then you Had formed A Team with the other two. With Kichi being the Vanguard, you are the Mid guard, and Mi being Rearguard. Kichi being stupid and strong holds A Huge stick to Wack things with and Mi Held a Slingshot made out of Materials that can shoot rocks.

You had then discovered some new Monsters to eat. Armored Tanuki's, Night Vipers, and 7 colored Bats!

Soon you had all caught an Armored Tanuki as you grabbed its shell and was prepared to eat the whole thing but Kichi and Mi both had some sorry Looks on their Faces, so you Threw them some.

You then Obtained A New Ability!

New Ability Obtained!
- Shell Armor!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hm, I Guess this means My defense gets better when I wear Shell Armor. Seems Nice.

You all then each got A Night Viper as you each ate one. You then Gained some New Abilities.

New Abilities Obtained!
- Thermography
- Venom
- Poison Resistance
- Sense Presence
-Evil Eye

Y/n: (Thoughts) So I have the Powers of a Snake huh? Sounds pretty damn cool to me. That Evil Eye Power sounds like it can also put the fear of God into People. Apparently, Vipers are way above Goblins. Thank God for this Team.

You had quickly learned from Jii that apparently when People Ranks to up Level 100, they stop growing but when they have Potential they will evolve into A New Species, Like A Goblin to A Hobgoblin and then into A Minotaur but the Truth is evolution is One huge Expanding tree of evolutions and you never know what You're going to get, and you need to be Careful.

Of course, this doesn't Apply to you but it means your new Friends can get stronger. You can see with your Appraisal that Kichi is Level 78 and Mi is Level 58.

Y/n: Hey You two?

Kichi/Mi: Hm?

Y/n: I say this is going to be A Long-Lasting Friendship for the Three of us, and with this us Three will Prosper!

Mi: Yeah!

Kichi: Great! We're Behind you!

Y/n: Great! This is going to be Amazing!