War Has Begun! / Senketsu to Scraps!

War has Begun all across Japan. Satsuki had Used the Data from all of Ryuko's fights and had given it to all of Kamui's to all students. They had begun to attack schools in other cities, as war has Begun.

Ryuko had Been in A Depressive Slump Just lying in her Bedroom all day unable to wear Senketsu because of how she had lost control.

Ryuko: ...

Just then you walked in carrying A Plate of Croquets as you smiled.

Y/n: Hey Ryuko. Still not wearing Senketsu?

Ryuko: No. I can't Trust Myself. I Lost Control. I... I became A Monster. A Shell of Myself, because... I can't Trust myself. What if I Kill someone if I lose control again. Someone I care about. I can't ever trust myself to do this again.

You Just sighed as you Just Placed the Plate of Croquets in front of her as you Just took A Bite out of one and used it to Point at Ryuko.

Y/n: Ryuko I'm going to use the Words that A Wise Man Once said. Sometimes you Just fall off that Horse, then you get Back up and you eat that, Horse. Eat that Horse with me Ryuko! EAT THAT HORSE!

Ryuko: What the hell are you talking about?

Y/n: Eh, I Guess it makes more sense when You're fighting A Bug Man Petri Dish Robot.

Ryuko:  .................................... Huh?

Y/n: Long Story.

Soon the door Opened again and Mako Popped her head in.

Mako: Hi Guys! Someone is here to see you!

Soon you were both Pulled into A Room where A Man Slammed A Newspaper down.

Shinjiro: Hello There my Name is Shinjiro and Nagita and I used to run the newspaper club before I was expelled for revealing the Truth! Take A Look at this!

You all then Began Looking over the Newspaper as Mako kept babbling on.

Mako: Oh, Look at that! Ooh Comics! I love Comics! I even-

Shinjiro: NO! LOOK AT THE MAIN ARTICLE!

Y/n: Huh? It Talks about Satsuki's War.

Shinjiro: I tried to stop her and spread the news, but she cut me off before I was unable to stop her! Please I need your Help!

Y/n: No.

Shinjiro: What!?

Y/n: I Just don't trust you. (Thoughts) I Know where this song and dance goes, Harime.

Ryuko: I'm Sorry. I can't put on Senketsu Again.

Mako: Oh, I'll Help!

Y/n: Oh No You don't!

Mako: Oh yes, I will! This is A Fun Game!

Shinjiro: Good! Now Let's go! We need to spread the news!

Y/n: Oh Shit...

Sooner or later...

Mako was Being Cornered by some Bullies who had Beaten up Shinjiro and soon of course Ryuko was able to Put on Senketsu and came to her rescue.

Mako: Oh, Thank you Ryuko!

Ryuko: Good. Now Let's-

Shinjiro: HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ryuko: What are you-?

He then removed his Disguise to reveal Nui!

Nui: Hello Silly Billies! Now you fell right into my Trap!

Ryuko: Tch! I'll Kill you!

Ryuko and Nui then Began to fight until Nui was able to strike Ryuko down as the Latter was unable to use her full Strength scared of Losing control again, and Nui then took Senketsu smiling.

Nui: Hello!

Senketsu: Wait, what are you- OH MY GOD! YOU'RE TEARING MY FLESH APART!

Nui then Began tearing him to Pieces, as she Just smiled, and she then got A Notice from Satsuki to retreat.

Nui: Oops! Better Go! Bye!

She then disappeared as Mako ran off to get Help and you appeared.

Y/n: Ryuko! Damn you Nui! DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

You then Picked up Ryuko and Parted her Hair from her Face as you Just took A Deep breath and sighed.

Y/n: (Sigh) Alright then I know where to Take you Ryuko. Hopefully he won't strip like Usual.

You then Left with Ryuko to get her somewhere Safe as the War continued to Rage on.