Secrets Revealed! / Harem formed!

We Open up at your Apartment as the girls had Hacked into your Computer tying to find out what you were upset about. Of course, you were upset about how you had changed the timeline but they didn't know that.

Ravel: How did you break in?

Rias: To Be Honest his Password was 1-2-3-4.

Koneko: That's so stupid! That's something someone would put in your Luggage!

Issei: Wow, Me too.

Isabel: Why did we invite him again?

Akeno: Ara, Ara, for Comedy reasons.

Rias: Hey he Left some Tabs Open. This one is weird, This One says... Highschool DXD Wiki. 

She then Clicked the Tab and all of their eyes widened.

Issei: I-It has all of our Information here!

Asia: Yeah everything. Why would Y/n have this?

Karlamine: Look at this Google docs Page. It says "Things I Must do here"

They all Looked at it and had everything crossed out besides defeat Kokabiel and Consume Trihexa.

Ravel: Consume Trihexa? The beast of the Apocalypse. He isn't some Human isn't he? 

Rias: I don't think so. The Fact that this exists and he seems to knows so Much Proves he's not what we thought he was. What is he?

Issei: Guys What's that?

He then pressed A Tab, and it showed the Highschool DXD Anime and on the Part where Issei meets the ORC.

Issei: Wait that's what Happened with Y/n.

Just then you walked in and saw what was Happening.

Y/n: GIRLS!? ISSEI!? I-!

Rias: Y/n tell us the Truth!

Y/n: ...

Rias: Well?

Y/n: You're not going to Like it...

One Explanation Later...

Y/n: And That's it...

Akeno: So? We're Fictional?

Y/n: No! No! That's not it at all! You're Just A Part of the Greater Multiverse! I Just got Isekaied into this Greater Multiverse, and I Messed up everything.

Issei: I COULD HAVE BEEN A HAREM KING!? AAAAAGH! I'M LOSING IT! I'M LOSING IT! I-

Koneko then Began slapping him around!

Koneko: CALM DOWN!

Issei: Oh, Thank you. I'm calm now.

Koneko: NO! YOU'RE NOT CALM UNTIL I TELL YOU, YOU ARE!

She then Began Bitch slapping him around some more!

Y/n: Look I will admit there are A Ton of freaks on the Internet who drool all over you girls and To be Honest You wouldn't Like me. I'm Just Some Idiot who got Killed by God and got sent here on orders of doing shit.

Hey, don't throw me under the Bus you Jackass! It was in Accident! And I killed the Guy! Kira Like ass Motherfucker! You should be thankful That I isekaid Your ass!

Rias then Hugged You from Behind as she smiled.

Rias: Hey this is A Harem Anime right?

Y/n: (Blushing) Um... Yes?

Rias: Then Lets Make it so~

Y/n: (Blushing) W-What?

You then got all of the girls glomping you as they all began Kissing you and you Just realized you actually had Gotten A Harem.

Y/n: Oh Sweet Jebus...

Meanwhile Issei is Just sitting in the corner depressed.

Issei: Why...? Why God damnit why...?

Kiba was Just petting his head.

Kiba: That's rough Buddy.