The Elite 4! (Part 1)

Soon you had Climbed through the Difficult Path that was Victory Road until you had quickly gotten to the Elite 4 Building where the 5 Strongest Trainers in Kanto Live.

You had heard Stories of how strong they are, and you remembered what You heard about them. There were Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance, each of them the Strongest Trainers in Kanto and Years of Mastery under their belt.

 There were Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance, each of them the Strongest Trainers in Kanto and Years of Mastery under their belt

Left to Right: Lorelei, Bruno, Lance, and Agatha

You then walked into your Building as you checked your Level.

Current Level: 89

Y/n: I think I can Level that up A Few Times More. Seems easy enough.

You then walked into the first Room which was filled with Ice and Coldness as you encountered the First of the Elite 4, Lorelei.

Lorelei: Ah so you Must be Y/n L/n. Seems Like you are here to challenge the elite 4.

Y/n: Yes, I am.

Lorelei: Good, then show me everything you have.

Y/n: Right, Lets do this!

Lorelei: Go, Dewgong!

Y/n: Ready Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

He then Jumped off your Shoulder and Landed on the Battlefield.

Lorelei: Dewgong use Blizzard!

Y/n: Pikachu counter with Discharge!

Pikachu then created an expanding electrical Field around himself which quickly cancels out the Blizzard and quickly paralyzed the Seal Pokemon!

Y/n: Now use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pika-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

He then Knocked out the Seal Pokémon!

Lorelei: Dewgong return, Go Slowking! Use Dig!

Y/n: Pikachu Watch out!

Slowking then dug underground before he came out from Under Pikachu sending him flying as Slowking Psychically held him!

Lorelei: Slowking use Psychic!

He then Began slamming him around!

Y/n: Pikachu use Iron Tail to break his Concentration!

He then slams his Tail on its head making it Lose Concentration as Pikachu then had the advantage!

Y/n: Now Use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu then Knocked it out as well!

Lorelei: Good, Now go Jynx!

Y/n: Oh God that thing is Ugly!

Lorelei: Jynx Use Lovely Kiss!

Y/n: Pikachu Dodge and use Iron Tail!

Pikachu then began dodging all of its Kisses as soon he slammed his tail into her head Knocking her out!

Lorelei: Here comes my final Pokémon. Go, Cloyster!

Y/n: Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Lorelei: Cloyster use Withdraw!

The Shellfish Pokémon then Hid in its Shell to Protect itself nullifying the attack.

Y/n: Oh God.

Lorelei: Use, Spike Cannon!

Y/n: Pikachu Dodge!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu then began dodging all of the attacks as Missiles were being thrown at him and soon You had an idea!

Y/n: Pikachu combine Thunderbolt and Iron Tail!

Cloyster then shielded himself but Pikachu Broke through his Shell Knocking himself out!

Lorelei: Hm, Good Job.

She then walked over and kissed you.

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh...

Lorelei: Move on to the next room Cutie.

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh... Sure...

You then walked into the Next room where of course the Place was designed like A Training dojo and of course Bruno was in there.

Bruno: Hello Challenger, You want to fight the Champion?

Y/n: Yes, I do.

Bruno: Good, Now Fight me! Go, Hitmonlee!

Y/n: Go, Alakazam!

Alakazam: Ala! Kazam!

Bruno: Hitmonlee use Rolling Kick!

Y/n: Alakazam Stop him with Psychic!

Alakazam then trapped The Hitmonlee in A Psychic Sheild as he slammed him around!

Bruno: Hitmonlee use High Jump Kick!

Y/n: Alakazam use Teleport!

He then dodged the Kick as Hitmonlee crashed and fell being defeated!

Bruno: Hm, Good Move, but watch out for my next Pokémon. Go, Onix! Use Bind!

Onix then Began to tie his Body around Alakazam as he Began to Squeeze him to death!

Y/n: Quickly use Teleport and then energy Ball!

He then teleported out of his Grasp and then fired A Giant Green orb at The Onix knocking it out!

Bruno: Hm, Good Job, but here comes my ace. Go, Machamp! Use Crosschop!

Y/n: Alakazam teleport out of the attack Range and use Psychic!

Alakazam then dodged out of the attack Range as he then dodged out of the way and he then Psychically controlled Machamp and slammed him into the ground knocking him out!

Bruno: Hm, Good That was the Last of my Pokémon. Good Job. Move on to the next Room. Agatha is next.

Y/n: Right, Thank you Bruno.

You then Moved onto the 3rd member of the Elite 4.