A Date with A Fallen Angel!

We Open up at your Home where you were still getting used to Kuoh Academy and the Absolute Beauties of Women and the Idiots they have to share the space With. You were Training to get even stronger to prepare for the Fallen Angels.

Right now, you were in A Dungeon fighting A Massive Force of Fallen Angels who Live in this dungeon for you to Train in.

Low-Level Fallen Angels X300

Y/n: Hey Lapis?

Lapis: Yes?

Y/n: Play me some Kick ass Music. Probably something from Dragon Ball Z.

Lapis: Sure, thing Master! Playing the Gogeta vs Broly Theatrical theme!

Y/n: Perfect!

You then Began ripping and tearing through them All with Glee as you then Pulled out your sword and began unleashing attacks!

Y/n: Getsuga Tenshou!!

You then blasted Dozens away as they began to swarm you as you then Broke free!

Y/n: Kaioken!!

You then Killed the rest of them as you began to move through Hundreds More as they flew Towards you!

Level up X 50

Low Level Fallen Angels 1,000X

Y/n: Easy!

You then went through them all as you Then Began to make it to the Boss! A High-Powered Fallen Angel!

Level up X40

Y/n: Appraisal!!

High Level Fallen Angel
Attribute: Dark
HP:  10,600,270
MP: 30,100,310

Y/n: Oh Alright, You're Just Fair Game at this Point.

The Boss Fallen Angel then Began to unleash A Giant Blast of Darkness as you dodged the blast and you began flying towards it!

Y/n: Alright take this! Getsuga Tenshou!!!

You then fired with full Power at it which Punched A Hole through it's Chest as you smiled.

Y/n: Ah, Easy Enough.

Level Up: X10

Y/n: Ah, let me check my Stats. I Must be A Lot Stronger Now.

Stats:
Lv. 610
Titles: Slime Slayer, Goblin Slayer, Fallen Angel Slayer, Lord of Gluttony
Jobs: None
Hp: 17,480,000
Mp: 20,221,000
Strength: 10,410
Speed: 12,100
Wisdom: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Gold: 12,530,720

Skills:
Dimension Hopping: 10/10
Gluttony: 10/10
Holy Magic: 10/10
Dark Magic: 10/10
Fire Magic 10/10
Water Magic 10/10
Earth Magic 10/10
Wind Magic 10/10
Transformation 10/10
Black Fire 10/10
Black Lightning 10/10
Rubber Wall 10/10
Lava Breath 10/10
Wind Slicer 10/10
Water Slicer 10/10
Appraisal 10/10
Fire resistance 100/100
Earth Resistance 100/100
Kaioken 20/20
Swordsmanship 10/10
One sword Style: 10/10
Two Sword Style: 5/10
Three Sword style: 1/10
Shadow Sneak: 10/10
Ki Projection: 10/10
Chakra Projection: 10/10
Stands: 1/100
Dark Resistance: 100/100
Getsuga Tenshou: 10/10
Soft and Wet: 1/100
Rasengan: 1/10

Y/n: Ah Stronger than before. Perfect.

We then Open up with you Back at school where you pretty Much walking out of Class to see A Girl chase after you.

Y/n: Yes?

???: You're Y/n right?

Y/n: Yes, I am. You are?

Yuuma: Oh I'm Yuuma! Nice to meet you! I had heard so Much about you!

Yuuma Amano (AKA Raynare)

Y/n: Oh Yes. What do you want?

Yuuma: (Blushing) Oh I was wondering if You want to go on A Date sometime?

Everyone Just stopped as this was A Shocking moment. One of the Hottest girls in school Talking to one of the few non perverted guys.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh!? She's trying to Kill me? But why? Isn't Issei-? (Out of thoughts) Oh Sure.

Yuuma: Great!

She then smiled and kissed you on the cheek before she happily skipped off.

Y/n: Heh, She's Kind of Cute.

Time skip to After the Date...

Yuuma: It was A Fun Date!

Y/n: Yeah, it was.

Yuuma then Pulled out A Sword to stab you with but...

Y/n: Kaioken!!

You briefly used the Kaioken to Grab her sword and then shattered it!

Yuuma: W-What?

Y/n: I Know You're Raynare. Fallen Angel. Reveal yourself.

Raynare: Tch, Fine.

Y/n: So why are you Targeting me?

Raynare: My Father wants you dead. Our Original Target was Issei, but you are too powerful to leave alone.

Y/n: You don't have to do what Your father Says.

Raynare: Huh?

Y/n: He's an Evil, Spiteful, Ridiculous Bastard, and I bet he treats you really badly.

Raynare: ...

Y/n: Am I right?

Raynare Just Gritted her Teeth as she then flew off into the Night Sky.

Y/n: (Sigh) I'll Date her but only if she turns things around. I have no Idea what she could be Going through right now with A Dad Like that.

You then began walking back to your Apartment.