Evolution Time! / More Harem Members, Hooray!

Soon you were able to tell everyone about the whole Multiverse thing and surprisingly everyone took it well after the whole are we real question, which yes clearly, they are. 

Y/n: Man, that was A Lot better than I expected. Well, At least Ryuko had her Moment...

Flashback!

Ryuko: Oh My God... Millions of people have seen me in my Transformation...

She Just puts her head in her hands as Mako smiled!

Mako: Don't worry Ryuko You're famous now!

Ryuko: Oh My God...

Senketsu: Don't go Blaming me when people perv on you.

Ryuko: That's clearly your fault!

Senketsu: H-How was it my Fault!?

Flashback End...

You continued to walk around the Naked Sun when soon you got A Notification from Lapis.

Lapis: Hello Master, Long time no see Huh?

Y/n: Yeah, where have you been?

Lapis: Eh, I've been working with God. Oh, I forgot to tell you, you can evolve!

Y/n: I can Evolve now!?

Lapis: Yep!

Y/n: Great! How do I do that?

Just then A Notification telling you, you can evolve with A Yes/No question.

Y/n: Hell Yes!

You then Pressed the yes Button as you then Passed out on the Floor!

... New Version of Isekai found... Downloading Update... 1%... 15%... 39%... 81%... 99%... Update complete. Now Installing.......................... Install finished. Isekai 1.1 Is now Implemented. Have A Good time.

You then slowly woke up as you Looked around and you saw that you have A Pair of Horn Nubs Now and A Small Purple Reptilian Tail as you smiled.

Y/n: Oh Wow, what am I Now?

You then Noticed a Bunch of New Notifications.

New Race Obtained: Draconic Slime

Y/n: Oh Cool! What else?

New Skills Learned: Inheritance Lv.10/10 and Pseudo Death Lv.1/100

Y/n: Huh? What are those?

Skill: Inheritance- Whenever you Die you shall be revived thanks to Your Immortality Skill You shall be revived with your Stats intact, but you will revert back to Level 1 at the last checkpoint.

Y/n: Huh, Sounds Useful.

Skill: Pseudo Death- You can Hide all of your Stats and stop your breathing and Body heat for A Short time to Simulate death to everyone else around you. Lv. 1 Up to 5 Minutes Level up to Lv. 2 to 10 Minutes.

Y/n: Okay now that sounds Useful for A Surprise attack!

You Have Gained a New Dungeon.

Y/n: Huh? What does that mean?

You have Gained a New Dungeon which you May upgrade, add more Levels, and Add Monsters and Guards to increase the Rank of danger inside of it.

Y/n: Huh, Neat. What are my Dungeon Stats right now?

Y/n's Dungeon- Levels: 1
 Defenses: 0
 Monsters: 0
 Guards: 0
Dungeon Rank: F-

Y/n: Yeah, I need to seriously work on that. Now I need to see my Stats.

Stats:
Lv. 10,000
Titles: Slime Slayer, Goblin Slayer, Fallen Angel Slayer, Demon Slayer, Lord of Gluttony, Lord of Wrath, Harem King, Hero of the Academy, Rebel Without a Cause, Galactic Dragon, Dungeon Boss
Jobs: Dungeon Master
Hp: 1,451,512,891
Mp: 1,510,461,352
Strength: 1,030,120
Speed: 1,080,400
Luck: 1,200,120
Wisdom: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Luck: 1,000,000
Gold: 910,200, 350,100,910,420

Y/n: Huh, looks like I have Been Far Upgraded without even Leveling up. Well, I Guess I Now Need to search for everyone. It's been A While.

You then Hid your Horns and Tail as you Looked for the girls.

Meanwhile Ryuko was pretty Much talking to all of the other women you had Met so Far as she got off to A Blunt start.

Ryuko: Alright I Know we all know that We all Love Y/n, now what are we going to do about it?

Nonon: (Blushing) WHAT? NO! BAKA! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!

Mako: But you Made a Tsundere Noise!

Nonon: (Blushing) BAKA!

Mako: Oooh, there it is again!

Ryuko: Look I Know you all do so Admit it!

Senketsu: Oh, So We're getting into the Spicy stuff.

Ryuko: Just shut up.

Satsuki: I'll be first up. When he first showed up, he was the very first person who Actually Treated me like A person and not some Dictator or even An Object. He's... He's... (Blushing) He's like My Prince Charming.

Nonon: (Blushing) Tch, I Guess... He's Cute... But no One tells him that!

Omiko: Well... He saved me, and I would not be alive if it wasn't for him. So... (Blushing) I Guess so.

Halleijuah!

Mako: Oh, I really love Y/n, He's the only person to really understand me, and he is my bestest friend in the whole wide world besides Ryuko here, and I will always like him, and we can do stuff like-!

Nonon: Yeah, we get it, Already Makanshou.

Mako: Okay!

Suddenly the Floor Began to Meld and Shift before it turned Purple and turned back into you!

Y/n: Hey I was the Floor! Also, I have to Mention I do Have a Harem. Um... Hehehe (Sweat drop) Should Have mentioned that one earlier...

Just then All of the girls fell flat Anime style as they all had the same reaction besides Mako!

Girls (Except Mako): Seriously...?

Mako: Yay! I can't wait to tell my folks! They already Love you!

Y/n: Great, Amazing even. Now I need to Prepare.