Bill (Nye?) The Pokémon Guy!

Soon you had All Begun to Travel up North Past Nugget bridge where you Began to challenge even more Trainers who Populated the route you even leveled up against all of them along with your Pokémon and made some Bank.

You then checked your Level as you smiled.

Y/n's Level: 50

Y/n: (Thoughts) Good, I am leveling up so Fast. This is Good. Imagine when I get to Lance of all people, and Even Blue in our Final Match.

Brock: Y/n Why are we even Up here? This Place seems to pretty much lead nowhere. Just To A Lake to the North and that's it.

Y/n: I Know.

Misty: Then why are we up here?

Y/n: You'll see, and here we are!

You all then came across by A Small House where you had opened the door and you all walked inside to see A Giant machine with two chambers, A Bunch of papers strewn about and even A A Nidorino was standing on two legs holding A Screwdriver worrying.

Nidorino: Oh My! Oh My! Oh My! How can I fix this? I can't even reach for my Machine! How am I supposed to fix this!?

Misty: Does that Nidorino Talk?

Green: We've met A Talking Meowth and that is your First question?

Misty: Yes.

Nidorino: Oh Yes Human activity! Look I need Help! I am A Human named Bill, and I was testing my New Teleportation Machine when I accidently pressed A Button and swapped bodies with my Nidorino!

Y/n: So, you want me to press the Button again?

Bill: Yes! So Quickly When I Get in Just, please press the big red Button!

Y/n: Right, Got it!

Bill then walked into the Machine where he Pretty Much ended up Getting hid Old Body back and he smiled walking over.

Bill

Bill: Oh, I don't know how to Thank you! Oh, I Know. How about these Tickets to the SS Anne? I have some right here. One for each of you.

Everyone: Thanks Bill!

Bill: Anything for the People who saved me! Really! Now Let me Continue with my Experiment! I am working with Teleportation Technology.

Y/n: Hey That gives me an idea.

You then Handed him Kadabra's Pokeball.

Bill: What's this?

Y/n: This is Kadabra's Pokeball. He knows the move Teleport Maybe he can Help you. Though he Might Listen to you at first make sure to treat him with Kindness, and Make sure to return him when I ask to alright.

Bill: Sure, Will do. Thanks Y/n. I'll return him as soon as Possible.

Y/n: Good. Bye Bill!

Bill: Bye Y/n! When we meet again!

You all then leave to go down towards Vermillion City To Fight against the Next Gym Leader!