Fallen Angels be Damned!

Soon You were on your First Mission with your new Peerage because now you were hunting A Fallen Angel who had Invaded the City and of course Rias being the Boss had made all of you chase after it.

Right now, you were Appraising Issei.

Issei Hyoudo
Race: Demon
Level: 70

Y/n: (Thoughts) Nice. I Guess Rias used one of her Cursed Chess Pieces to turn him into A Devil. Makes sense, I guess.

Rias: Hold up.

Y/n: What is it?

Rias: I can sense the Fallen Angel. Everyone Get Prepared!

Everyone then Began getting prepared as Kiba Pulled out A Sword, Koneko summoned Blue Flames, and Akeno Created Red Lightning, as you saw A Naked Woman with Huge Melons coming out of the Shadows!

???: Oh, my we have some Fresh Meat~

Issei: (Blushing) Hahaha... S-She's beautiful...

Y/n: ISSEI! FOCUS! Koneko?

Koneko then Nodded and then wacked him over the head with A Wooden Chair!

Issei: AAAAAAAGH!

Rias: Everyone Focus! She is Not A Normal Human!

The Woman then Began smirking as she revealed the Bottom Half of her Body!

Issei: W-What the Hell!?

Y/n: I Know right?

Rias: Everyone Att-

Y/n: FUCK THAT! KAIOKEN X5!!

Not Taking any Chances you slammed right into the Fallen Angel as she went down!

Y/n: Viser, tell us why are you here?

Viser: Now why should I tell you?

Y/n: Because I can Vaporize you!

Viser: I doubt that!

She then Tried to Bite down on you, but you Dodged out of the Way, and you Pulled out Zangetsu!

Viser: T-That Sword? I-It has A Spirit inside of it!

Y/n: That's right! Now Watch this! Getsuga Tenshou!!

You then Blew up her Lower Half as she was Knocked down and you then slammed your Feet into Her Lower Body Making her spew up Blood as you grabbed her!

Y/n: SPEAK! NOW!

Viser: Tch, Okay. Well, I think you're pretty Damn cute.

Y/n: R-Really?

Viser: Of course, Though I am Just following Orders.

Y/n: I can Kill that Man a Million times over and I can do that to you.

Viser: Hm, so you say I should change Alliances?

Y/n: Yes.

Viser: Hm, Well You are very Cute.

She then got up as she then Changed her Monstrous Body to A Human form, as she just smiled.

Viser: Good Fight. I'll think about Your Offer Big Boy~

She then Kissed you on the cheek before she flew off and everyone Just watched.

Rias: Hm.

Everyone else: 0_-_0

Y/n: Oh, Did I go too Far? I could Have Killed her, but I see Good in her, no offense but if Demons can be Good then so can Fallen Angels.

Rias: Yes, I knew I made the right choice with you. Good Job.

Y/n: (Blushing) Hehehe, Thanks Rias...