Y/n vs Sanageyama!/ Satsuki Confesses!

We Open up at Satsuki's Office when Sanageyama walked up to her Desk and got all Cocky with her.

Uzu: Alright Lady Satsuki I Have A Request!

Satsuki: And that is?

Uzu: I wish to fight L/n! I'll show him not to challenge the Elite 4!

Satsuki: Hm... (Thoughts) Yes, that is True, but this could be seen as A Good way to See how Strong Y/n is. Maybe He could be strong enough to be one of the elite 4. (Out of thoughts) Okay. I shall arrange this.

Uzu: Thank you. I shall destroy him for you, My Lady.

Later...

You, Satsuki, and Mako all then walked into the Kendo club room where A Bunch of Students were here to watch the fight Including Satsuki and the elite 4.

Ryuko: Why are we here again?

Mako: Moral Support! Come on Y/n you can Kick his Butt! Show him what for! You are the best and No One can take you down!

Ryuko: Right, you can do this Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks, I know I can do this.

You then walked out into the Training Field as Uzu awaited you.

Uzu: Hahahahaha! Now L/n I shall show you and your Friends not to mess with the Elite 4 and even Lady Satsuki!

Y/n: Full of yourself Huh?

Uzu: I don't really think so. Now Watch this.

He then Transforms into this...

A/n: Beginning-0:23

Y/n: Seems kind of weak if you ask me.

Uzu: You wouldn't be thinking so when I beat you!

Y/n: Alright then.

You then Take out your Three Swords and put one of them in your Mouth.

Mako: Wow! Three Swords!

Ryuko: Huh? Three Swords? I never seen anyone do that before.

Uzu: Three swords clearly are not enough against me.

He then Pulls out A Wooden Sword!

Y/n: I Know what You're Plan is.

Uzu: Huh!?

Y/n: Just do your thing and Cut to the Chase.

Uzu: Alright then. Heh, You're Very much right.

Uzu then Began Opening very Many eyes as he multiplied his Wooden swords by A Hundred.

Y/n: Ah, That's more Like it. Now Face the Wrath of the demon of Ishra!!

Uzu: Huh?

You then Began Manipulating your Spirit as these are some New Abilities you learned from your Latest Grinding session, and it was Really Good! You Began coating your Arms in Armament Haki and Multiplied them and your head by Three.

Y/n: Nine Sword Style: Asura!!