Erika The Nature-Loving Princess!

Soon After driving Team Rocket out of Celadon City, you had Now Planned on going out and defeating the Next Gym now having the opportunity to, and this Gym's Puzzle was easy as you just have to cut down Saplings to get to her.

Erika: Oh, Hello You Must be Y/n. Nice to meet you. (Thoughts) Oh My He's so cute~

 (Thoughts) Oh My He's so cute~

Erika

Y/n: Nice to meet you too. Shouldn't we battle Now?

Erika: Oh of course. Thank you for getting team Rocket out of this City. I truly appreciate it.

Y/n: Hey, You're Welcome.

Erika: Good. Now Go, Tangela!

Y/n: Alright then go Charmeleon!

Erika: Tangela Use Vine Whip!

Y/n: Charmeleon use Metal Claw!

The two then Began clashing as Tangela had far more reach but you had an Idea!

Y/n: Charmeleon use Flamethrower!

Charmeleon then Grabbed both of Tangela's Vines in each hand and then blasted it in the face with A Flamethrower as it then fell on its Back defeated.

Erika: Oh, Good Job. Go Bellsprout.

Y/n: A Bellsprout? Really?

Erika: He's A Lot stronger than he Looks.

Y/n: Alright Charmeleon Use Metal Claw!

Charmeleon then tried to slash at the little flower Pokémon, but it quickly dodged it, and it then grabbed his foot with its Vines and Began throwing it around!

Y/n: Huh!? Is that some kind of Ultra Instinct Bellsprout!?

Erika: Bellsprout Use Mimic!

The Bellsprout then copies Charmeleon's Move and then slashed at him!

Y/n: Charmeleon use Flamethrower!

Charmeleon then Blasted at Bellsprout which it Tried to Dodge but it was too close and got beaten!

Erika: Alright here comes my Ace. Go, Vileplume! Use Petal Dance!

The Grass-type Pokémon then unleashed A Bunch of Petals that Charmeleon got trapped in and tried to escape and it worried you!

Y/n: Charmeleon no!! You can make it out!! I believe in you!! 

Charmeleon then suddenly began to evolve when hearing that and suddenly all of the Petals were obliterated as A Firey Tornado was shown and then his evolution was shown!

Charizard: CHARIZARD!!

Y/n: HELL YES! YOU EVOLVED!

Erika: Oh, How Interesting!

Y/n: Use Fire Blast!!

Charizard then Unleashed a Giant Blast of Fire shaped in the Kanji symbol for fire which hit Vileplume for Massive Damage and Knocked it out!

Erika: Welp Looks like you Won. Good Job. Here Take the Rainbow Badge.

She then handed you the Rainbow Badge as she smiled, and she then Kissed you on the cheek.

Y/n: (Blushing) Aww, Thank you, Erika.

Erika: Don't worry about it. You can go to A Few Gyms Now, but I would suggest the one in Saffron city.

Y/n: Thanks Erika, I appreciate it.

Meanwhile...

Giovanni was in A Secret Location as he called up Someone in Saffron city.

Giovanni: Alright then, The Plan on Celadon has Failed. Set up the Psychic Shield and Let no one Out.

???: Yes sir, and You Promise me that you can help me?

Giovanni: With your Powers? Yes. Just Put up the shield.

He then Hung up the phone as he smiled.

Giovanni: Foolish Girl. She'll Believe anything I'll tell her. Now All I have to do is Just sit around and wait for them to meet my Demands.