Chapter 2: When Worlds Collide

The Sanctuary, arriving at a new universe through the portal, makes its way through the fog. Unfamiliar with technology, Amara has M.O.D.O.K analyze the universe, its history, and what its threats are. M.O.D.O.K connects his wiring to the Sanctuary, gathers information, and projects all that he sees onto the screens.

"This universe is fascinating. The year is 2022, and much like the universe our allies came from, this universe is also filled with many metahumans, beings from other planets, and much science. In the year 2013, beings called Kryptonians came to this Earth in order to revive their home planet of Krypton. 1984 saw the whole world turn against one another. We must explore, research, and-" M.O.D.O.K is interrupted, sensing Amara glaring at him, "...what is your bidding, Amara?"

"Same as we did with the previous universe: expand, destroy, and shroud the universe into darkness. Whatever this...thing is, can it present me with info on its forces, organizations, and allies?"

M.O.D.O.K gestures to her to approach the screens, "Just place your hand onto the screen, and see what you can gather. I have given you the time frame of 1984 to the present, make due with that info what you will."

Amara approaches the screen, placing her hand on it. She closes her eyes, once again hearing so much violence, chaos, and visions of many heroes: Superman, Batman, Cyborg, the Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Shazam, all fighting foes and enemies from beyond.

"This world...has heroes and many gods...they must be taken care of..." Amara continues to look through the timeline, seeing Philadelphia, Metropolis, Themyscira, Atlantis, and the planet Apokolips, where she stays focused on this planet, sensing the power of one being: Darkseid. "And who is this...?", Amara asks, curiously. Darkseid can be seen sitting on his throne, with his soldiers at his feet. "This man has just as much power as we do...he could prove to be a powerful ally.." Amara focuses on his thoughts, and sees his failure to take over Earth in 2016 and hears one memory which sealed the deal that this man is an enemy of the Legion.

"I have turned one hundred-thousand worlds to dust looking for Anti-Life, looking for those who robbed me of my glory. I will stride across their bones and bask in the glow of Anti-Life. And all of existence shall be...mine." The voice echoes into Amara's mind, with Darkseid making eye contact with her. "I see you..." Darkseid says ominously with his eyes glowing red.

Amara jumps and takes a step back. "What's happening, sister? We can handle a freak dressed as a bat and a man with a giant fork." Agatha says confidently.

"It's not them I'm worried about. These roaches are nothing compared to what's on the edge of this universe...Darkseid. Let's take care of these fools on Earth, and then make our way towards Darkseid on the planet of Apokolips."

The Legion smiles and the Sanctuary makes its way towards Earth. Crowds below can see the giant ship make their way towards the United States. Missiles bombard whole cities as the villains beam down and destroy what they can.

"There are beings who have been wronged by the heroes of this universe," Amara says telepathically to Wanda, "you will receive visions of the allies, alive and dead, that I wish to recruit. Unleash chaos on this planet, bring Hela with you, and find our new members!"

"I'm on it. Hela! With me!" Hela and Scarlet enter a green portal and make their way to various parts of the globe.

In Metropolis, Abomination runs rampant on the streets, destroying cars and running through buildings. Military make their way into the street Abomination is at and fire missiles, of which Abomination is unphased.

"We may need some backup here!" a soldier shouts before seeing Abomination lunge from the street towards the solider and his men, being crushed by a truck Blonsky slammed into them.