Chapter 15: Homelander's Home Run

The sky amongst Middle Earth turns into a bright red, as a portal cracks open, and the Sanctuary arrives, and beams down all the villains, as they all make their way back to the castle.

"Oh, I've missed this." Amara says, inhaling the air of Middle Earth. "Come. The conquest of the Empire and arrival of our new allies calls for celebration."

"Celebration?" Kahrumah asks. "Never would have taken the embodiment of darkness for the festive type.

"What type of feast is this? Where are we?" Bane asks, arriving at his new surroundings.

"This is Middle-Earth." Responds Hela. "It is our safe haven away from any prying eyes, or any of our enemies to find us. This universe has not yet developed technology and lacks enough civilization to have intelligent life in the universe. Once we got settled into this world, Smaug and our various forces made their way across the planet, purging any who could oppose us."

"Quite the drab world you lot have selected for yourself." Cruella says, pulling her cigarette from her purse, but struggling to find matches or a lighter. "Bollocks. Does anyone have a light?" Firefly pulls out a lighter from her pocket and lights Cruella's cigarette. "Thank you, darling."

Amara looks on, seeing all the current Legion members, and new ones that have joined her ranks.

"And where is Maul?" Wanda whispers to Amara.

"Back on Coruscant. I extended an invitation to join us in the feasts. He has access to our portals so he can come and go as he wishes." Amara begins to walk to the palace gates and bursts the doors open. It had been quite some time since Amara had peacefully been inside her castle, not since she got settled in.

Amara makes her way to the mess hall, and uses her magic to create several long tables, and several types of meals materialize for which all of the Legion could eat. "Enjoy your meals and let the revels begin."

The various members of the Legion sit down at the various tables, as a thunderous crash arrives from upstairs in the castle. The sound of Vader's breath can be heard from upstairs, arriving with Maul, Thrawn and Morgan. Cad Bane looks over and notices Maul and his friends arriving at the mess hall. He signals Marg Krim and Ziton Maj that Maul has arrived, as the trio of them approach Maul.

"Glad to see you joined our lil feast, Lord Maul." Bane tips his hat. Thrawn and Morgan go to sit where Ventress is, at the table with Ivy Pepper, Ra's Al Ghul, Deimata, The Saxon Master, and the Riddler.

"We had received the invitation from Amara before we left, figured this was cause for a celebration. With the defeat of the Empire, we would bring about a new age, the Age of the Dathomir." Maul goes to join the Thirteen at their table with various member including Regina, Nocturna, the Sandersons, Jack the Clown, and the Toymaker.

"I see you made it here no problems." Missy says, eating caviar. "Have a seat, join us. You've earned this celebration, as well, my friend."

"I am most honored that this feast was being held. I owe much of this success to you and your Legion, Amara. Without the forces, numbers, or our strength, Sidious would still be ruling like the deranged maniac he was."

"It is my pleasure, Maul." Time goes by as Amara, and all the villains in the room mingle with each other, with some leaving their tables to meet others at different tables and mingle. Cruella, the Handler, and Caterpillar share smoke breaks, with Cruella and the Handler trying the Caterpillar's hookah.

Jason, Michael, and Lord Vader all stand along the walls in silence, breathing through their masks. The Joker has a small poker table going, and invites whoever wishes to join the game to join, with Shand, Fiona, Al, Rose, and Black Manta joining.