Chapter 6: The Dark Lord Sauron

Following the fall of Gallifrey, the Legion now has the full support of the Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans, with their ships following the Sanctuary through space time to their new pocket universe. The Handler smokes her cigarette as Missy maneuvers the Sanctuary to their new destination, with Wanda maintaining the ships with her chaos magic. Amara, overseeing the progress watches as the new allies mingle with one another.

"Just several more jumps and then we should arrive." Wanda announces.

"Good work, Maximoff. Legion, meeting in the throne room." Amara walks off to the throne room with several villains following behind.

"What do you think the meeting's about?" Deimata asks.

Art the Clown shrugs and makes his way over.

The Legion of Chaos now meets in the throne room, with small whispers of conversation happening amongst the villains. The sound of chamber doors opens as Amara's cloud form flies through and makes her way onto the throne, reverting back to human form.

"We need to talk...Legion, allies, Daleks. Throughout the multiverse, we've spread our ruin across many universes, taking down many who stand in our way: Avengers, Justice League, Time Lords. They all underestimated our power and our strength. Many of us became the monsters that we are because of them. Even those close to us made us the person we are today." Amara dozes off thinking of her brother then focuses once more. "Deny all you want, we are the villains, some by choice, others by design. At the end of the day, we took on this role. In my time: good and evil, dark, and light, had no purpose. But upon seeing all the division and seeing into your minds, it has become evident that my darkness lies within you all, whether we know it to be true or not. We will never forgive what they did, never forget what they've said to us, what they've said about us. They only see part of the picture; we see the whole gallery. Darkness must be liberated and free from the shackles of those that define us and limit our potential. Heed my words, Legion! They believe you to be the monsters they've painted you to be...then prove them right! Let no light limit your power, let no hope be in the air, and give them a reason to make us the villains of their story! Let Darkness Reign! Let Darkness Reign!"

The Legion proceed to chant "Let Darkness Reign!" as Amara looks on, smiling menacingly, she walks through the thunderous applause and laughter and makes her way out of the throne room, preparing to arrive at the next universe.

Kalabar, seeing Amara walk past him, snarls at her behind her back and walks into the crowd. "Barbara, right?"

"Yea, and you're Kalabar. Pleasure." Cheetah responds.

"Naturally. Might I have a word with you." Kalabar and Cheetah exit the room and begin talking amongst themselves

"Never would have taken you for a speech kind of woman," Hela says, walking beside her, "or a woman, at all, for that matter."

"Just a little something to get them going. After our conquest against Gallifrey, I feel our Legion has earned revels. Whichever universe this Handler takes us, will be our base of operations for eternity."

"Indeed." Hela responds, then hears the sound of a Cloister Bell from Missy's TARDIS sounds off, indicating the Legion is arriving in their next universe. In the sky, the portal opens as the Sanctuary, Dalek, Cybermen and Sontaran ships fly through the portal and fly over a body of water.

The Handler walks up to the window seeing the land down below. "Marvelous, just...marvelous."

"We have arrived, Amara," announces M.O.D.O.K., "we appear to be in...oh god..." M.O.D.O.K. flies away from the screen.