Chapter 20: Revenge is Sweet

In Mordor, at the Pykes' palace, Marg Krim smokes spice and sits on his throne, socializing with Cad Bane, Ashad, Ahmanet, Lex Luthor, Grodd, Wilhemina, Missy, and Horvath.

"I must say," Venable comments, "though I'm the newest one here to your little club, this is the strangest assortment I've ever seen. I'm not opposed to it; I just never would have thought this was something I'd find myself doing."

"It's when you stumble into this life does it only start to become normal. Oy, Pyke, can I try that spice?" Missy walks over to Marg's throne and tries the spice from his hookah. Missy sucks on the pipe and starts to cough. "Blimey!" Missy pats her chest with her fist and coughs. "I can see why it's called spice. Definitely has a kick to it!"

"It is the main export of my world. As long as the spice keeps running, all will be running smoothly." Marg takes a hit and blows the spice smoke up to the air. "And now that Maul is running the galaxy, we can expand the business."

"Would it be best if you were to make this a multiversal business?" Grodd comments. "Mind my suggestion, I merely think it would be beneficial for you and your syndicate if you were to expand beyond your world. Perhaps an exchange of drugs could bring in some new business and new clients."

"The ape's got a point." Lex Luthor comments, sipping on his whiskey. "To truly keep the Crimson Dawn's impact, it would perhaps be wise to expand the syndicate, and for the better of the Legion, expand our arsenal."

"An idea I could take into consideration. That shall be something I will discuss with Maul and Ziton when they return. With Dryden Vos' death, we each split his syndicate into threes and have a bit of connections now from Vos. There is one, Qi'ra, who Maul elected to replace Dryden and oversee Vos' empire. Her usefulness could be beneficial to us." Before Krim could take another hit of spice, he looks out through the stained-glass window towards the entrance of his throne room and sees another crack in the sky. This time the crack is purple.

Ahmanet takes notice of the crack, seeing that Marg is looking at the window, and begins to walk out of the hall, with the rest of the villains following her outside. "What is this? Are the cracks not red?"

Missy points her sonic to the crack to attempt to analyze it. She puts the sonic up to her to hear all the readings. "This is another crack in reality, but it does not appear to be one of our doing." Before Missy gets a chance to continue her readings, a voice can be heard from the crack, catching the attention of everyone.

"The power of the multiverse...in the palm of my hand." Says a female, American voice sounding eerily similar to Agatha Harkness.

"Was that Agatha?" Horvath asked, stroking his goatee.

"It sounded like her. I'm going to go and-" Before Missy could finish her sentence, several beams of purple lights began to float through the sky. The lights begin to swirl around the sky, some colliding, and others avoiding each other. The lights eventually disperse and travel through the sky all over Middle-Earth, with the purple crack in the sky closing up.

"What the hell was that?" Horvath points his staff up to the sky.

"Oh, do put that down, Maxim. It would be useless to try anything." Missy is able to scan one of the lights before it flies off into the sky. "By my count, I saw eleven lights coming out of that crack in the sky. This is not good. The multiverse is catching up to us. I was able to track the lights that were flying in the sky and pinged them on my sonic." Missy pulls out her device and sends the info from her umbrella to the device.

The device begins to load coordinates of all the lights. "It appears we have one that has landed behind Mount Doom." Missy looks over and see's Chernabog still closed inside the mountain, dreamwalking. "Bloody Slavic god." Missy mumbles. "I shall send the coordinates to Lex, Ashad, and the Pykes. Disperse and find these lights. Should anyone be inside these lights, detain them and bring them to the castle. Bring the help you want. Eleven lights versus nine of us. Who knows what to expect."