Chapter 19: Raging Battles

In the far branches of the multiverse, through all the cosmos and timelines, the traveling Legion members find themselves towards a mountainside covered in trees, within the pitch black of night, with only the light of a crescent moon beaming down.

"Is it normally supposed to feel so soothing?" Rowena asked, stretching her body. "I quite enjoyed that."

"Ronan the Accuser asked that very same question. From my understanding, Missy's explanation was there were particles protecting us from the intensity of multiversal travel." Amara cracked her back, as regeneration energy glowed off her, floating off into the distance. "Oh, that hit the spot. My back has been killing me."

"You? Back problems." Ayesha laughed. "Spare me the mockery. How can you have back problems? This is not even your true form, is it not."

"True, but that does not mean I don't experience what humans feel. I taste food, I feel the liquid of wine. Though I can't die, I still feel pain and all the neurons reacting and coursing through this body. Thanks to the powers of the Time Lords, I can regenerate any parts of my body that were bothersome to me."

"As fascinating as this discussion is, where have we arrived?" Robotnik pulls a tiny egg-shaped robot out of his red coat and allows it to float in the air, using his glove as a control to send it flying. "Go, my baby. Show me what you see." The robot flew up into the air.

"Observe, sisters," Winifred declares, pulling her sisters aside, "the mustached man doth be able to maketh a chicken's egg fly."

"Can we eat the egg, Winnie?" Mary laughs and gets a punch to the stomach by Winifred, with Sarah laughing seeing her sisters fight, as she tries to chase after the egg robot, trying to eat it. She runs close to the edge, and almost falls, but is stopped by one of Ursula's tentacles.

"That's far enough, darling." Ursula brings Sarah back to the mountainside, as Sarah loses her balance and lands back on the ground.

"I thank thee, octopus god." Sarah bows to Ursula. The idea of being called a god by someone warmed Ursula inside, as she blushed.

"Well, it's clear who's the brightest bulb of the bunch." Robotnik whispers to Melisandre.

"You would do well to hold your tongue, Doctor." Melisandre says, shooting a glare at Robotnik. "Before their demise, they had unfathomable power the likes of which you couldn't comprehend."

"There isn't anything I can't comprehend. It's all numbers and letters at the end of the day." Robotnik straightens out his jacket in confidence as he continues to pilot his robot.

"Humans. Such a complicated species, all of you." Scar laid down on the ground, looking at all the human villains around him.

"So, your name is Scar, huh?" Joker crutches down to Scar as he shows the scars on his smile through the smeared makeup. "You wanna know how I got these scars?"

Scar roars at the Joker, causing him to fall back, and laughs manically, and walks off, playing with his switchblade.

"So, another clown's in the Legion of Chaos." Laughs Jack the Clown. "What do ya got that I don't have? The makeup smear is a nice touch, I'll give ya that."

"Buddy, ya got no idea who ya talkin' to. Let's put a smile on that face." The Joker puts a switchblade up to Jack's face. As the two clowns stare into one another, they both eventually break and start laughing maniacally, hug and pat each other on the back.

"Don't worry, Joker Boy, I've heard all about ya. Many park goers back in Universal Studios had shirts about ya. There was another clown guy we had in our ranks, but things...didn't go well for him." Jack taps his hands together.