Chapter 25: War

Flying above in the sky of Mordor, in the clouds, the Scarlet Witch looked down on everyone, and saw the many warships, armies, and Amara, bleeding out on the floor, unconscious. Wanda began to tremble out of rage and fired several blasts of chaos magic onto the ground, causing Darkseid to fall back and fall onto the ground. Wanda used her magic to bring Amara close to her, floating in the air.

"The hell did they do to you?" Wanda uses her fingers, with tiny wisps of magic coming out of them, to speed up the regeneration process, with the stab wounds of Darkseid's axe healing, and the blunt head wound fading away, with the blood trickling back into her body.

Amara wakes up as she opens her eyes, and sees Wanda working on her body, helping to heal it. "Never would have taken the Scarlet Witch to be my caretaker." She laughs through the pain, coughing up blood.

"Now is not the time for quick whips." Wanda says. "Are you okay?"

"Well besides the fact that my past is catching up and all of the people we have toppled and killed are alive again, yeah, I'm doing good." Amara winces in pain, as she feels her body being healed. "Much better. Thank you." Amara floats in the air with Wanda, as the two look down on the forces, seeing them prepared to fight. "And where is everyone else?"

"On standby. I told them I would scout the world before I brought them all in, and judging by the look of things," Wanda lands on the ground, as a cloud of red dust forms, and pushes out of where Wanda landed, "we are clear." Amara flies next to her. She flicks her wrist, as the sound of thunder clapping can be heard, as a red crack forms behind Amara.

Amara turns around as the red crack has various silhouettes emerging from the crack. The figures become clearer, as Hela, Abomination, Zod, Agatha and Deathstroke all emerge from the crack. Hela puts on her headdress, and she smirks to Amara, nodding. She sees a second crack forming beside the first one, as Maleficent can be seen flying out of the next crack, as she flies around in a circle.

Within seconds, numerous red cracks emerge, all on Amara's side, with Darkseid and his allies looking on, confused and afraid. Out of one of the cracks, the Handler with a tommy gun, Tia Dalma twiddling her fingers, Bane cracking his back and neck, Olivia Octavious snapping her gloves with her arms activating, and Thrawn, arms folded behind his back, blaster in his holster, all looking out in the field, seeing the opposing side staring at them.

Amara begins to smile, as she hears the chant of the Sontarans. "Sontar-Ha! Sontar-Ha! Sontar-Ha!" The Sontarans emerge from another crack, with O-Ren Ishii and her Crazy 88, Gozer, Victor Zsasz, the Horned King, and Horvath joining them. Now with many cracks forming, various armies of the Legion arrive, and ships of the Daleks, Cybermen, and the Crimson Dawn. The Sanctuary emerges and drops its spiked dropships, with Demogorgons running out.

Voldemort and his Death Eaters emerge from another crack, with the Dementors, Basilisks, giants, and various creatures from his world, joining the fight and scattering around, with Robotnik flying around in his ship and landing close by to them. Jadis arrives on a chariot being pulled by two polar bears, with her allies of minotaurs, dwarves, and other creatures from Narnia that served her following her, with Azula jumping next to Jadis.

Another crack has the Flying Dutchman, now able to fly around in the sky, with Davy Jones, Shredder, Black Siren, Prowler, Captain Hook, and Blackbeard, all aboard the ship, with Jones' crew manning the ship, and Hook supplying the ship with pixie dust to help the ship fly.

"Sorry we're late." Regina says, exiting the crack, with Cora, Emma, Facilier, and the Black Fairy. Jafar flies in on his carpet with the Jabberwocky behind him, as she turns back to her human form, landing next to the Grabber, Barbara Kean, Ursula, Mr. Freeze, Rowena, Lizard, and Qi'ra.