Chapter 13: Same Person, Different World

With the Legion's most recent victory against the Empire, the Sanctuary, Executor and all ships come out of hyperspace, all flying overhead around the Senate Building on Coruscant. The Sanctuary beams down all of the Legion, as everyone stretches their arms and congratulates each other on their victories. Missy opens a giant portal with her device, of which to send the monsters on their team back to the castle, with Vecna leading the Mind Flayer, returning with him. Various soldiers of Sontarans, Daleks, Stormtroopers, Mandalorians, Demogorgons, Cybermen, all go back to the castle, in order to stand guard of it.

"If any wish to go back to the castle, they may. This war has won us some well-earned rest. I shall stay here with Maul and the Thirteen to convene our next course of action." Amara opens her arms towards the portal.

Jack the Clown, Manta, Pennywise, Deimata, Ahmanet, Gozer, the Master, the mercenaries, the Sandersons, Fiona, Marie, Michael, and the Toymaker take advantage of the reward and return back to rest of the castle. The rest make their way inside the Senate.

Maul walks in first and sees the carnage that was still left after he and Amara left. Amara swipes her hand and remakes the Senate building before the destruction.

"Now then, now that we have had this momentous victory, I shall head upstairs and paint the galaxy in my image. Thrawn?"

"Yes, Lord Maul."

"Being the visionary that you are, walk me through any ideas of how you would rule this galaxy. We have much to discuss." Maul pats Thrawn on the back as the two talk amongst each other heading upstairs.

"Now that the Empire has been defeated, I offered the portal as a choice because the work does not stop for us. We have our next issue." Amara says.

"Whatever can be interfering with this victory?" Maleficent asks.

"Darkseid. I have finally met the man that has pushed me to make this Legion more powerful than it can be." Amara looks through the crowd and finds Zod and Wilson. "Zod. Slade. What do you know of this Darkseid?"

Zod and Deathstroke walk through the crowd and speak their piece.

"Darkseid was the reason my home world was destroyed." Zod says. "My people spent months preparing a way to defend themselves against him, after which he responded by manipulating the mining systems of our home world. He is a man that can be dealt with and destroyed, like any other godly being we have faced."

"I know your Earth is gone now," Amara says, "what are the chances you still have some old friends that can help. In another similar universe."

Deathstroke thinks to himself, "It might be a longshot, but I might know someone who can help us out."

"Speak."

"As the Justice League formed, I got a message from a man named Lex Luthor, who offered me a chance to take down Batman. That Batman is gone now, but I would imagine if another version of him heard our plea, he would help us in our fight. We were actually in the midst of forming our own Legion. The Legion of Doom, he wanted to call it, in honor of Doomsday. We didn't have members, only in the process of finding the right people."

"Then perhaps it is time for the Legion of Doom to join Chaos. Missy?" Missy approaches Amara. "Bring Slade with you to the ship, see if you can connect his memories to a universe similar to his. Preferably one with no Darkseid. I don't want two of them on our tails."

"Aye. Hello again, Wilson. Off we go to my TARDIS. Oh, Wanda!" Missy materializes the TARDIS to the Senate floor as the three of them go inside. The idea of the ship being bigger on the inside still throws Wilson for a loop. Missy heads to the control panel of the TARDIS.