Chapter 1: F4's badside.

Fa pov

Walking into köcher highschool didn't seem that bad when I saw people playing around, clicking pictures, eating and etc.

"Hey." I sat down infront of one girl as she looked at me schoked. "I'm fa!" I said enthusiasticly as she continued to stare at me. "Is there something on my face.

"Nothing. My name is Gor--"

"Gorya!" Another girl ran toward us but stopped looking at me.

"I'm fa, I'm new here." I introduced myself smiling cheekily.

she looked at me for a second before offering a hand. "I'm Hana, it's nice to meet you."

"You too." I replied gladly taking her hand.

"Why are doing you homework here alone." I asked when she started to write something on her notebook again.

"Oh, I'm on athletic scholarship here." She answered smiling softly.

She is so pretty. I thought.

"I have to pay more attention to classes than anyone else." She continued breaking me out of my trance. "Also, i don't really know how to talk to people here."

"Why? Oh okay, don't mind me I'm just a curious person." I said shaking my head she chuckled and swiped a piece of strand behind her ear before pointing somewhere.

"Do you see those three girls?" She said as i looked towards them. "They like to talk about the expensive bag they just bought or which country would they go this summer. For an intere like me only rich kids go here." She sighed sadly. "I'm not one them. It's okay if you want to go and talk to someone else. I know I'm quite--"

"No! I would rather sir here and listen to nothing than go there and hear those filthy noise." I quickly cut her off from saying anything bad about herself. "I want to be your friend gorya." I said softly as I saw some light in her eyes.

"Thanks." She said smiling cutely making me chuckle.

"And those girls are kind of mean." Hana said acting like she is whispering as we all laughed at her bad acting.

"Do you guys have any tips? For a new student like me?" I asked taking a bite of the sandwich Hana brough with her.

"We do." Gorya stated looking Hana for a moment. "You don't know about this scho much? Do you?"

"Huh? I just know what my dad said. He has connections with the owner." I chuckled slightly before munching on food.

"Have you ever been bullied at your old school?" She asked throwing me off guard.

"Why are you asking that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Or have you bullied someone before?" Hana reassured.

I shook my head slightly answering them with motion because they looked pretty serious about this.

"You need to be on your guard first and foremost in this school." Gorya said seriously. "The bullying here.."

"Is severe." Hana continued as I looked at them.

What? Bullying? Dad didn't say that?..

"Bullying? At this school?" I checked again to state the facts as they nodded.

"Because it's a school like this one." Gorya said fastly. "The better.. The safer the school seems. The more special it is." She was about to say something when everybody's phone started making sounds of notifications.

I looked at mine getting to know I was added to some group chat saying 'red card game.' saying

"a new red card has been sent." I sentenced the message to them as they looked back at me.