Chapter 8: Invitation.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Hana pov

I stood infront of my locker watching in horror as the Familiar red card hung inside my locker. i watched people take photos and videos of my horrible state.

"Hmphh!!!" I screamed when a boy suddenly grabbed me from behind and dragged me somewhere along with people.

•°•°•°

"Ah." I groaned when I was thrown on the ground and stuff were thrown above my head. Warm tears making their way in my eyes from all the humiliation.

People cheered and clapped when I was on my knees glaring at only one person infront of me.

"Hey, por!" A boy yelled throwing something in the hand of the boy who threw me on the ground. My eyes widened when I realised what it was. A Razer.

"I want to know what a beautiful girl would look like with no hair. Huh?" The boy said excitedly as I watched in horror.

I closed my eyes ready to feel the Razer shave my head as his hand went closer to hair.

"No!" I heard a voice ring in my ear as I opened my eyes to see gorya and fa run inside the stadium.

"Are you okay, hana?" She asked me as some tears slipped down my eyes even though I tried to control them.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Did you see how he got scared from you." Gorya and I laughed when a boy got scared of me only when I stomped my foot infront of him.

"Right." I chuckled leaning on the railing of the garden.

"Fa.." gorya called out as I turned towards her.

"What?" I asked turning back.

"Hana..."

"What Hana gorya?.."

"Hana.. recieved a red card." She said I turned towards automatically.

"What are you saying? Don't joke with me." I said in a stern voice.

"I'm not." She showed me her phone as it played a video of Hana being dragged by a boy.

"Shit.." i cursed looking at gorya before we nod at eachother and ran towards the abandoned stadium.

•°•°•°

"No!" Gorya yelled running towards Hana pushing away the boy infront of her with a razzer in his hand. "Why are you doing this?" She yelled standing up as i ran inside too. "Your enemy is us. You take it out on us!" Gorya yelled taking a step forward.

"Oi!" The boy from before spoke as we turned towards him. "Bestfriends have eachothers backs. Let's give it to them!" He said as people started cheering and hooting throwing crumbled paper at us.

"Enough!" Thyme yelled as everybody instantly quiet down. He stepped towards taking the razor from the boy's hand and pushing him on in the water. "I will let your friend go if you shave your own head." He stated looking around as people laughed.